The Official D1P Wedding is here!

Emblazon

40 minutes ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

I wanted to come, but I didn't have the vacation time, it's close to Christmas, and Disney is expensive. Least I got to meet Triage for a few hours in Chicago this Summer. 

All valid reasons no doubt! I brought my daughter as bringing the entire family wasn’t financially feasible. This was hers and my gifts in leiu of Christmas ones. 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Anzo said:

All valid reasons no doubt! I brought my daughter as bringing the entire family wasn’t financially feasible. This was hers and my gifts in leiu of Christmas ones. 

Nice gift. I still plan to make it to Disney one of these days, but I'm a nerd and I usually end up wanting to go to places I can visit historical sites, museums, etc. 

So, we had technicological issues aplenty for the video. The first app wouldn't let us connect multiple phones without syncing them via the desktop app, and we don't have any computers here. 

Then I switched to a different app, which DID allow us to connect multiple phones. But then the WiFi at the hotel was spotty at best, and the wedding was outside. 

So, at the last minute, I checked my LTE, which was pretty fantastic, so I turned on my hotspot, had the other two phones connect to the hotspot... and it all just worked. All three phones were able to communicate with one another. 

There's more footage that I'll upload after the trip. 

2 hours ago, Emblazon said:

So, we had technicological issues aplenty for the video. The first app wouldn't let us connect multiple phones without syncing them via the desktop app, and we don't have any computers here. 

Then I switched to a different app, which DID allow us to connect multiple phones. But then the WiFi at the hotel was spotty at best, and the wedding was outside. 

So, at the last minute, I checked my LTE, which was pretty fantastic, so I turned on my hotspot, had the other two phones connect to the hotspot... and it all just worked. All three phones were able to communicate with one another. 

There's more footage that I'll upload after the trip. 

Honeymoon stream?  :fap:

• Haha 1

I watched the video @Emblazon posted on youtube and when you said "I do" and you guys kissed, I clapped and cheered like a goof by myself in my room. <3 I feel like I've known you guys online for decades now. I'm so incredibly happy for you both and wish you nothing but love, laughs and gaming in your future! :hug:

• Like 3

I'm not sure when we will have our wedding pics but I have couple Emblazon took.. I love this one it was after photo session where I took off the vail that didn't cooperate in the wind. At one point my dress was flying and bunch of leaves were on my dress, in my hair amd eyes. We had to pick em all off before continuing on 

2ex3n92.jpg

And we sneeked in a selfie 

1zdt0g2.jpg

Anzo has a cooler pic from last night of is three not sure if he wanted to post or not.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...