Sultan Erdogan publicly scolds/snubs Rage Walrus over inexplicable request that Turkey "protect" YPG Kurds in Syria

Just now, Greatoneshere said:

Even his base can't be happy with the lack of funding for a border wall, a government shutdown, and a military pull out of Syria (which means killing less brown people for his base). Is this all hurting him in the polls? Doesn't seem to be according to 538.

His base doesn't care about any of it, his problem is no one outside of his base likes him, only having his base is why the GOP lost the national house vote by 9%, with record turnout for modern times.

2 minutes ago, Greatoneshere said:

Even his base can't be happy with the lack of funding for a border wall, a government shutdown, and a military pull out of Syria (which means killing less brown people for his base). Is this all hurting him in the polls? Doesn't seem to be according to 538.

Just now, PaladinSolo said:

His base doesn't care about any of it, his problem is no one outside of his base likes him, only having his base is why the GOP lost the national house vote by 9%, with record turnout for modern times.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, PaladinSolo said:

I agree, nothing they say or do makes much logical sense, but I thought "being weak" and not getting their own goals accomplished would upset them with their own President? I mean, losing and pulling out of wars, shutting down the government (which his base needs), and not getting their wall even when Trump has a majority of Republicans in both the Senate and the House makes Trump look so weak and his base hates weakness. 

But they are also Trump voters so they might just be RIDE OR DIE with Trump no matter what. 

5 minutes ago, Jason said:

The Snowflake's fee-fees were hurt by Fox and Friends, that tweet is clearly a direct response to them.

But... how can he do more damage than "all recent presidents" if ISIS is an even newer problem for us? I didn't think anybody was even fighting ISIS until this decade and that Al-Qaeda and the Taliban were our main adversaries in the 2000s when Bush was in office.

Like, Trump says Obama created ISIS. So he's done more damage than all recent presidents... even though he's claiming his predecessor created the group. So he's done more damage than one according to him... right?

41 minutes ago, SaysWho? said:

But... how can he do more damage than "all recent presidents" if ISIS is an even newer problem for us? I didn't think anybody was even fighting ISIS until this decade and that Al-Qaeda and the Taliban were our main adversaries in the 2000s when Bush was in office.

Like, Trump says Obama created ISIS. So he's done more damage than all recent presidents... even though he's claiming his predecessor created the group. So he's done more damage than one according to him... right?

Don't forget Hezbollah and Hamas. Feels like ages ago. :p