Popular atheist who is totally not racist quits Patreon in solidarity with Milo and Sargon of Akkad

RedSoxFan9

2 minutes ago, Jose said:

I've been to Arizona a few times since I met my wife and I have to say, it is probably the least exciting state I have ever visited. 

There isn't a whole lot going on but I'm old and boring and hardly go anywhere anyway, so it's fine with me. For someone from NY, it probably is boring as shit. But it's good with me. I didn't realize until I got here and looked shit up that AZ is actually the 6th largest state by landmass, and there actually is a ton of beautiful scenery here, if you get out of Phoenix. Tons of nature-y shit to do here too if you go to Sedona, Flagstaff, Payson, some lakes that are around. I need to start taking some weekend trips to these places and check it out.

Downtown Phoenix seems wack as shit though, if you're into some huge nightlife scene anyway. 

1 minute ago, Boyle5150 said:

San Fran was very fun when I was there.  I must say (many will disagree) but I find San Diego to be my favorite part of Cali.   It's like Seattle but sunny

I want to check out San Diego very badly! I also want to dip into Tijuana, but I'm a pussy.

2 minutes ago, Boyle5150 said:

I’m going to take a road trip from Colorado down to San Jose del Cabo.  Tijuana will be vanilla 

Los Cabos are sketchy right now señor. My wife is from literally the safest city in Mexico (Hermosillo) and I still shit myself each time I go. But fuck me if the food isn't so cheap and delicious.

2 minutes ago, Jose said:

Los Cabos are sketchy right now señor. My wife is from literally the safest city in Mexico (Hermosillo) and I still shit myself each time I go. But fuck me if the food isn't so cheap and delicious.

My parents live there half the year and I don’t find it to be sketchy at all.  

The food is amazing 

1 minute ago, Dodger said:

Gotta becareful when you go to Mexico. And it's not even dumb annoying white people like me who run into trouble. Plenty of Mexicans who are just going back to visit family are the ones I hear running into the most problems. 

I dont think anyone thought that Mexico had a high homicide rate from killing white tourists alone :p

4 minutes ago, Paperclyp said:

The average person does not understand what the hell freedom of speech is. 

Hey remember when the freedom of speech loving conservatives stood up for Kaepernick? 

But he believed in something. Even if it meant sacrificing everything.