~*Please Support the GoFundMe Campaign for HardAct*~ Read more... ×
Jason

Trump agrees to shut down his charity amid allegations he used it for personal and political benefit

1 minute ago, 2user1cup said:

I'm sure he moved money around anyway

Won't the backfire if they're now in deep investigation and supervision of the dissolution? Seems like "moving money around" for a charity would be far more difficult to do legally. And since he's Trump, he probably did it in an illegal way even if there was a legal way to move the money around.

"A shocking pattern of illegality" should be Trump's motto for 2020.

I love this:

Nothing says "Trump charity" quite like paying your $7 Boy Scout dues and a $264k fountain renovation.

:jordan:

Besides sex, nothing brings me greater pleasure than watching the Presidency become the worst thing to happen to the Trumps.

3 hours ago, Littleronin said:

It falls in line with Don Jr.'s offhanded remark about his dad's regifting practices. 

Well his dad did try to regift him back to his exwife/mom when they divorced and called his bluff

I know it’s said every other day, but holy shit it’s amazing how this story will be forgotten by Friday.

2 minutes ago, stepee said:

I know it’s said every other day, but holy shit it’s amazing how this story will be forgotten by Friday.

HIGH. ENERGY.

So we have a President who can't be trusted with a simple charity (raise money, distribute said money to actual charities), but can be trusted with nuclear weapons. God bless America

8 minutes ago, mrbiggsly said:

I choose to read all of Trump's tweets in the voice of a twelve year old who just lost cell phone privileges for the night

Wow that really works!

36 minutes ago, mrbiggsly said:

I choose to read all of Trump's tweets in the voice of a twelve year old who just lost cell phone privileges for the night

I can’t find it right now, but I could have sworn there was a Twitter page that converts all of Trump’s tweets in to handwritten crayon notes.

6 hours ago, 2user1cup said:

Simple, setup a for profit company that hires him to consult with the non Profit.

He'll be doing plenty of non profit community service once he's forced to do it in jail.