~*Please Support the GoFundMe Campaign for HardAct*~ Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
SaysWho?

Television CBS terminates Moonves and gives him NO severance pay

https://deadline.com/2018/12/les-mooves-no-severance-cbc-sexual-assault-harassment-allegations-shari-redstone-1202521696/

Les Moonves, the once-powerful former CEO of CBS, will not be getting a single dime of the $120 million in severance he expected after stepping down under allegations of misconduct this fall, the company’s board has decided today.

“The Board of Directors of CBS has completed its investigation of former Chairman and CEO Leslie Moonves, CBS News, and cultural issues at CBS,” the company said in a statement Monday. “With regard to Mr. Moonves, we have determined that there are grounds to terminate for cause, including his willful and material misfeasance, violation of Company policies and breach of his employment contract, as well as his willful failure to cooperate fully with the Company’s investigation. Mr. Moonves will not receive any severance payment from the Company.”

Moonves is expected to take take legal action in regards to not getting the big-bucks payout he anticipated. 

I was talking about this tonight... can you imagine going from 120 million to nothing? :o

Moonves is expected to take take legal action in regards to not getting the big-bucks payout he anticipated

Fuck yeah he is... can you blame him?

"I was going to buy an entire island where people are poor and will carry me around on a throne for $2 per day but alas, I must settle for some shitty 80 room mansion somewhere in California that will still leave me feeling empty inside because my purchased wife deeply hates me beyond my money."

This is tragic.