Super Best Friends Play has disbanded

darkness35

Oh thank God. I'm glad they made a 7-minute farewell video so that I can gain "further understanding" and so that it will "suck less."

Just kidding. They've been around for 9 years and I've never heard of them and their disappearance doesn't affect my life in the slightest.

It makes me sad that this is where we are now, where random people on the internet (a.k.a. YouTube "celebrities") need "farewell videos." To be fair I have a lot of people I follow online, and if they up and left tomorrow, I couldn't care less.

Hell, major Hollywood A-list celebrities barely make announcments when they retire from acting. Sean Connery was like, "yo I'm done," and everyone was like "um, ok."

• Guillotine 1

45 minutes ago, XxEvil AshxX said:

Oh thank God. I'm glad they made a 7-minute farewell video so that I can gain "further understanding" and so that it will "suck less."

Just kidding. They've been around for 9 years and I've never heard of them and their disappearance doesn't affect my life in the slightest.

It makes me sad that this is where we are now, where random people on the internet (a.k.a. YouTube "celebrities") need "farewell videos." To be fair I have a lot of people I follow online, and if they up and left tomorrow, I couldn't care less.

Hell, major Hollywood A-list celebrities barely make announcments when they retire from acting. Sean Connery was like, "yo I'm done," and everyone was like "um, ok."

When you just feel like being an edgy cunt for no reason!

Oh man, people who followed others for nearly a decade have that regular source of entertainment and by extension comfort removed feel "sad," what is this sad emotion, and why do these people feel it?

Good god, man. If you don't care, then commit to not fucking caring. No one thinks you're cool for not getting it.

1 hour ago, XxEvil AshxX said:

I'd like to say this is the equivalent of people saying "good riddance glad x died from cancer" to someone who passed away.

3 hours ago, darkness35 said:

I'd like to say this is the equivalent of people saying "good riddance glad x died from cancer" to someone who passed away.

I would never be glad someone died from cancer.

4 hours ago, Xbob42 said:

When you just feel like being an edgy cunt for no reason!

Hi Pot, I'm Kettle, nice to meet you.

5 hours ago, XxEvil AshxX said:

I would never be glad someone died from cancer.

Hi Pot, I'm Kettle, nice to meet you.

You're missing my point.  You're being selfish and you go out of your own way to express how you don't care.  Channels/celebrities/groups quitting affects others people who were influenced by their content or talents.  This announcement isn't about you  or your lack of interest, so why bother even posting here other than increasing some arbitrary number?  Your opinion isn't even warranted here in this thread, and clearly you are showing the lack of maturity or empathy in expressing it.

@Xbob42 isn't being hypocritical; he's justified in calling you a cunt.

1 minute ago, Bacon said:

This was the first video of theirs I saw

I watched a few of their LP, mainly the Silent Hill ones and Eternal Darkness. But I wasn't too involved with their content and hadn't watched anything of theirs in a few years. 

I actually got back into watching them, thanks to the DMC videos and previously the shitstorm of RE5 :lol:

17 hours ago, darkness35 said:

You're missing my point.  You're being selfish and you go out of your own way to express how you don't care.  Channels/celebrities/groups quitting affects others people who were influenced by their content or talents.  This announcement isn't about you  or your lack of interest, so why bother even posting here other than increasing some arbitrary number?  Your opinion isn't even warranted here in this thread, and clearly you are showing the lack of maturity or empathy in expressing it.

@Xbob42 isn't being hypocritical; he's justified in calling you a cunt.

So I made a sarcastic comment about something I don't care about. Welcome to the internet. 

And @Xbob is usually the first to call someone a name or insult someone's tastes in something he does or doesn't like and it's been that way for years. He's the O.G. Edgy Cunt of D1P.

14 hours ago, XxEvil AshxX said:

So I made a sarcastic comment about something I don't care about. Welcome to the internet. 

And @Xbob is usually the first to call someone a name or insult someone's tastes in something he does or doesn't like and it's been that way for years. He's the O.G. Edgy Cunt of D1P.

Stop getting triggered for being called out :lol: