~*Please Support the GoFundMe Campaign for HardAct*~ Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Pikachu

Nintendo Travis Strikes Again: No More Heroes OT

Neon lights and lightning collide in the cyberpunk-style action of Electric Thunder Tiger II. Get into the game—literally—with Travis Strikes Again: No More Heroes, available January 18, 2019 on Nintendo Switch.

1 minute ago, Remarkableriots said:

Huh?

It was a typo. He meant “came” instead of “can’t” FUCKKKKKKK

9 hours ago, Xbob42 said:

This looks like a mobile game farce, what are you guys expecting out of this?

It's a indie game compilation. I'm actually more interested in what Grasshopper did with Dennaton Games. I guess Suda51 was a huge fan of Hotline Miami and that's what led to this No More Heroes spinoff. This is not, by any means, No More Heroes 3 or even No More Heroes 2.5.

Stalk a serial killer through maze-like streets in the puzzle-action of Life is Destroy. Get into the game—literally—with Travis Strikes Again: No More Heroes, available January 18, 2019 on Nintendo Switch.

Enter a side-scrolling mystery to the unknown in Coffee & Doughnuts! Get into the game—literally—with Travis Strikes Again: No More Heroes, available January 18, 2019 on Nintendo Switch.

Learn more about Travis Strikes Again: No More Heroes for Nintendo Switch! https://goo.gl/PwwuYX

Still very much looking forward to this.

Feel the rush of high-octane drag racing in Golden Dragon GP! Get into the game—literally—with Travis Strikes Again: No More Heroes, available January 18, 2019 on Nintendo Switch.

It seems like this game is very Suda51. I'm in...I mean I have to be... I already pre-ordered the game as soon as it was available. Still, I like weird Suda51, so I was always all in.

Despite being a big fan of the series, Grasshopper, and Suda 51, Jim could barely talk about this game for more than like 3 minutes before he was out of stuff to talk about and went into a lengthy chat about Count Duckula.

With Beam Katana in hand, Travis strikes again! Hack and slash your way out of the Death Drive Mk II in Travis Strikes Again: No More Heroes, available now on Nintendo Switch!