Trump-Friendly AMI Admits to Playmate Hush Payment to Influence 2016 Election

Jason

5 hours ago, 5timechamp said:

I wonder what kind of infidelity prenup Trump signed that hes letting everything go belly up short of admitting he cheated...

If this bursts i cant wait to see Melania pass herself off as a "victim"... wonder if she'd be supported..

She's passing herself off as a victim anyway... did you see the Fox interview? She's the most bullied person on the planet.

Her approval numbers took a sharp hit in the last month and I can't help but think it was her increasing public displays of nastiness, from getting that woman fired to her snarky Twitter response to Michelle Obama.  I think people are starting to get a sense of who she is and what kind of woman could be married to a guy like Trump and stay with him.

3 minutes ago, skillzdadirecta said:

Her approval numbers took a sharp hit in the last month and I can't help but think it was her increasing public displays of nastiness, from getting that woman fired to her snarky Twitter response to Michelle Obama.  I think people are starting to get a sense of who she is and what kind of woman could be married to a guy like Trump and stay with him.

She's even literally turning into Trump in a wig.

• Haha 1