Spider-Man: Far From Home photos and news

Spider-Man-Far-From-Home-Nick-Fury-Maria

https://screenrant.com/spider-man-far-home-synopsis-nick-fury/

Peter Parker and his friends go on summer holidays to Europe. However, the friends will hardly be able to rest - Peter will have to agree to help Nick Fury uncover the mystery of creatures that cause natural disasters and destruction throughout the continent.

Spider-Man-Far-From-Home-Stealth-Suit.jp

https://screenrant.com/spiderman-2-far-home-photo-stealth-suit/

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, 5timechamp said:

I "hate" that they tie in Spiderman to the rest of the MCU so much..Spiderman (like Batman) is a character that functions "better" within his own "universe"...  maybe im in the minority on this

I think some of his best moments in the comics were team ups. Secret wars, his work with Deadpool, and with daredevil... 

22 hours ago, 5timechamp said:

I "hate" that they tie in Spiderman to the rest of the MCU so much..Spiderman (like Batman) is a character that functions "better" within his own "universe"...  maybe im in the minority on this

I think you are, yes. 

He has some great solo stories, but Spider-man has always been a great collaborator. Whether with DD, the X-Men, Deadpool, Fantastic Four. It was part of what made the 90s show so memorable too. 

22 hours ago, 5timechamp said:

Spiderman starred in a book called "Marvel Team up" for decades where they teamed him up with other Marvel Characters.  He currently has a book where he costars with Deadpool that seems popular.  He is definitely part of the Marvel U and has never been treated as being part of his own little corner of it.

4 hours ago, Spawn_of_Apathy said:

It was part of what made the 90s show so memorable too. 

Meh, mostly hated those "guest star" episodes..

-They got Carnage in great, but Iron man and War machine are along for the ride.. lame

-Xmen guest episode was lame too

-Secret Wars was ok..

The one I really did enjoy was Cpt America and Red Skull where Electro was revealed (never expected Electro to be an "ultimate" weapon)