[MULVANEY GETS YET ANOTHER JOB!] Trump chief of staff John Kelly to resign within days

2 minutes ago, 2user1cup said:

Maybe it's the investigation, he's like, fuckit. I can't be part of this.

Probably.  Alternatively, Trump needs a distraction today because of the upcoming Manafort and Cohen stuff, so what better way to do that than to cause chaos in the White House?

1 hour ago, mclumber1 said:

Probably.  Alternatively, Trump needs a distraction today because of the upcoming Manafort and Cohen stuff, so what better way to do that than to cause chaos in the White House?

1 hour ago, 2user1cup said:

Sounds more likely

Again, you guys give him way too much credit. He went on a Mueller/Comey tweet storm this morning which is being covered by the news.

31 minutes ago, Chairslinger said:

I hope he answered them on a day when Trump was being especially colicky.

You know, one of those days when you just wanna hold them under some water until the air bubbles stop.

That's a pretty safe bet since that's every day.

• Haha 1

Trump confirmed it.

“John Kelly will be leaving — I don’t know if I can say ‘retiring,’” Mr. Trump said. “But he’s a great guy. John Kelly will be leaving at the end of the year.”

The leading candidate to replace Mr. Kelly is Nick Ayers, Vice President Mike Pence’s 36-year-old chief of staff and a Republican political operative, who possesses the kind of savvy about campaigns that Mr. Trump has craved. Mr. Kelly, a career military officer before becoming Mr. Trump’s first homeland security secretary, lacked such experience.

Someone find that tweet where Trump mocked Obama for going through three Chief of Staffs in six years.