The Stanley Parable - Ultra Deluxe (PC/Xbox consoles/PlayStation consoles/Switch) FINALLY released!

SaysWho?

oi9bflm.jpg

https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2018-12-07-the-stanley-parable-is-coming-to-consoles-next-year-with-new-bits

The Stanley Parable: Ultra Deluxe Edition is a joint project by Galactic Cafe and Crows Crows Crows, the studios founded by Stanley Parable duo Davey Wreden and William Pugh, and sees the return of Kevan Brighting as the Narrator. It'll be heading to consoles and PC sometime next year. Precisely which consoles it's heading to, however, will remain a mystery for now.

• 2 years later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Game Information

Game Title: The Stanley Parable: Ultra Deluxe

Platforms:

• Xbox Series X/S (Apr 27, 2022)
  • PlayStation 5 (Apr 27, 2022)
  • Xbox One (Apr 27, 2022)
  • PlayStation 4 (Apr 27, 2022)
  • Nintendo Switch (Apr 27, 2022)
  • PC (Apr 27, 2022)

Publisher: Galactic Cafe

Review Aggregator:

OpenCritic - 88 average - 100% recommended

Critic Reviews
GameSpot - Jordan Ramée - 8 / 10

The Stanley Parable: Ultra Deluxe follows up the original 2013's strong narrative theme with an intriguing brand-new one.

IGN - Tom Marks - 9 / 10

The Stanley Parable still holds up a decade later, and the Ultra Deluxe version essentially adds a whole new game's worth of additional content to stumble upon.

Nintendo Life - Alex Olney - 9 / 10

"NINE OUT OF TEN," Alex bellowed as he wrote. "A thoroughly enjoyable expansion of an already classic game treated with love, care, and most importantly a meta awareness that pays tribute to everything that made The Stanley Parable so beloved. It may leave a small few questioning more than they'd like, but we wouldn't want it any other way."Alex wondered if this small sound bite could be considered a complete review, but he was certain that if he needed to, he could find a way to pad things out.

PC Gamer - Christopher Livingston - 88 / 100

A delightful update that fills the original game with even more humorous and thoughtful rabbit holes to get lost in.

Push Square - Stephen Tailby - 9 / 10

Visually it's definitely an improvement, although it's behind the curve by modern standards. It makes up for that by doubling the size of the game with all-new content, alterations to existing endings, and more that fans will adore. If you've played The Stanley Parable before, Ultra Deluxe gives you lots of reasons to revisit the experience. If this'll be your first time, well, lucky you. Once the element of surprise is gone, there's little reason to return — but while it lasts, this is easily among gaming's most unique and memorable journeys.

• Halal 1

• Commissar SFLUFAN changed the title to The Stanley Parable - Ultra Deluxe (PC/Xbox consoles/PlayStation consoles/Switch) FINALLY released!

Loving this so far, just like the original. I've taken so many screenshots of silly shit!

I have no idea how I missed the original reveal, I only heard about this coming out like a couple months ago I think? Or maybe I just completely forgot? The money pouring into Stanley's cubicle seems weirdly familiar.

Not entirely sure why, but this stupid piece of paper got me really good, spent a good half-minute just laughing like a dumbass at this nonsense:

Spoiler

02UeN51.jpg