Mortal Kombat 11 (23 April 2019) OT - You're Next, update: NetherRealm officially ends support for MK11

Commissar SFLUFAN

If I do have one negative it does stem from the Krypt. I love the exploration and being a Mortal Kombat not, I love seeing the various history of the series shown but the Netherealms made a questionable call of the grind especially with the souls. It takes forever to acquire a decent amount of souls and now I have to have the patience not to spend them to get the unlocks that require so many souls like I've seen for 2,000, 3,000 and 10,000. I unlocked the 2,000 one and I felt that it wasn't worth that. 

Still enjoying the game though.

On 6/1/2019 at 10:59 AM, SoberChef said:

Interesting way to get Smoke, Rain, & Ermac back in the game. For real though, holy shit balls OP AF!! That fatality, ermahgerd!

On 6/1/2019 at 3:13 PM, Raggit said:

And Reptile. Don't forget (or miss) Reptile.

Apparently, he can channel every single classic ninja. Even Sub-Zero and Scorpion in his fatal blow. Super dope!

The chainsaw sound and the Terminator theme drum beat at the end pretty much confirm the 6 characters that were a part of the leak. I'm really eager to see Nightwolf as I love the direction they went with character design. Much more of a savage Native American warrior as opposed to some tour guide with a vest. lol

Now to see if the other 3 leaked characters make it: The Joker, Sheeva, and Fujin.

2 hours ago, Raggit said:

I meant to ask if it is better than it was before, haha. IIRC, some people were complaining about performance issues, and how it looked washed out with HDR off.

I never had performance issues. The game does look assy without HDR, don’t know if that’s been changed as I only played without once by accident :p 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

They should get Keith David for the voice of Spawn since he voiced him in the animated series for HBO, and that is the only good piece of media that Spawn has been in. Maybe the SNES game I can't remember it that well (although thinking about it now maybe a God of War style action/adventure Spawn game that's super bloody and gory would be fun, even if ironically :thinking:). 

• 1 month later...