Mortal Kombat 11 (23 April 2019) OT - You're Next, update: NetherRealm officially ends support for MK11

Commissar SFLUFAN

3 hours ago, Hurdyb1 said:

I was so looking forward to getting my reservation ready for the Collector's Edition thinking it may be $150 most which I'm willing to shell out being a fan of the series and loving the collector's edition from MK9. I'll be passing on this as the price is......

$299.99.

It comes with steelcases and a Scoripion head bust. Not worth it to me. I'll just get the game and season pass.

That head bust must be some quality. ;)

• Haha 1

I was rewatching those videos and I'm surprised they're reusing so many of the sound effects from Injustice 2. Like a lot of them. So far this looks like a prettier version of X so I'm going to hold off for a while and wait for the inevitable complete edition with all the DLC that'll be $20. 

I usually have fun with MK games but they're not the kind I play a lot so I don't mind waiting. I will give them credit the animations and smoothness of the moves are superb.

59 minutes ago, Pikachu said:

Petition: Make Shaggy A DLC In Mortal Kombat 11

Almost 74,000 signatures so far.

Gamers: “Hey Ed Boon! Put Shaggy in MK11 please!”

Ed Boon: “Like, no way guys!”

Gamers: “Would you do it for a Scooby Snack?”

Ed Boon: “Zoinks!” 

Boom. Shaggy is in MK11. Easier than an online petition or sure.

On 1/31/2019 at 6:01 PM, Pikachu said:

What is it with Western artists putting huge glowy things in the middle of a character’s chest? It looked cool one time (Iron Man). 

It looks ugly and obnoxious literally every other time. This look reminds me of Necrid from Soulcalibur II. Not a good thing. 

5 hours ago, GameDadGrant said:

What is it with Western artists putting huge glowy things in the middle of a character’s chest? It looked cool one time (Iron Man). 

It looks ugly and obnoxious literally every other time. This look reminds me of Necrid from Soulcalibur II. Not a good thing. 

It's always been part of his design, just offset, but probably looks better in the middle of the chest than a big circle on the boob (MKX)

It doesn't look too bad in the alternate costume either

aRxQwOq.jpg

5 hours ago, SFLUFAN said:

OH DEAR GOD AT THAT FATALITY! :rofl:

How about I thought the combo before the fatality was it then we got hit with the FINISH HIM! I was like what hell is coming? Have to love Boon's team to keep the fatalities fresh, shocking, and entertaining as hell.

2 hours ago, Hurdyb1 said:

How about I thought the combo before the fatality was it then we got hit with the FINISH HIM! I was like what hell is coming? Have to love Boon's team to keep the fatalities fresh, shocking, and entertaining as hell.

I thought the same thing... his fatality is basically the Flash's ultimate from Injustice 2. With a lot more blades and a lot more blood lol