Sign in to follow this  
SFLUFAN

General Gaming Mortal Kombat 11 OT - You're Next, update - Nightwolf reveal, MK11 is best-selling game of 2019 so far

If I do have one negative it does stem from the Krypt. I love the exploration and being a Mortal Kombat not, I love seeing the various history of the series shown but the Netherealms made a questionable call of the grind especially with the souls. It takes forever to acquire a decent amount of souls and now I have to have the patience not to spend them to get the unlocks that require so many souls like I've seen for 2,000, 3,000 and 10,000. I unlocked the 2,000 one and I felt that it wasn't worth that. 

Still enjoying the game though.

Interesting way to get Smoke, Rain, & Ermac back in the game. For real though, holy shit balls OP AF!! That fatality, ermahgerd!

O M G that fatality is incredible. Words can’t describe How much I love that they use the actor from the movie. And chat chainsaw hint at the end ❤️❤️❤️

4 hours ago, SoberChef said:

Interesting way to get Smoke, Rain, & Ermac back in the game. For real though, holy shit balls OP AF!! That fatality, ermahgerd!

And Reptile. Don't forget (or miss) Reptile.

On 6/1/2019 at 10:59 AM, SoberChef said:

On 6/1/2019 at 3:13 PM, Raggit said:

And Reptile. Don't forget (or miss) Reptile.

Apparently, he can channel every single classic ninja. Even Sub-Zero and Scorpion in his fatal blow. Super dope!

The chainsaw sound and the Terminator theme drum beat at the end pretty much confirm the 6 characters that were a part of the leak. I'm really eager to see Nightwolf as I love the direction they went with character design. Much more of a savage Native American warrior as opposed to some tour guide with a vest. lol

Now to see if the other 3 leaked characters make it: The Joker, Sheeva, and Fujin.

I am 4 achievements away from earning a platinum on this game.

Loved the DLC reveal trailer. 

Conspiracy Theory Time 

The next DLC character won't be Ash from Evil Dead (as people have been theorizing since Bruce Campbell's tweet), but Doom Guy from Doom Eternal.

- Mortal Kombat Cosplayers in the crowd at the Doom Eternal E3 Demo

- Battlemode Announcer is unapologetically the MK announcer.

- Chainsaw sounds similar to the one in the Shang Tsung trailer, possibly pitch shifted.

Total conspiracy theory though. Given the history of guest characters in MK games, Ash is all but guaranteed as a candidate.

1 hour ago, Raggit said:

I keep getting my ass kicked by my coworkers so I'm tempted to get it, as it's 30% off on GMG. Is it any better on PC? @Spork3245

I haven't played the console versions, and I don't play online haha :p 

All I can say is that the PC version looks and runs great IMO

I meant to ask if it is better than it was before, haha. IIRC, some people were complaining about performance issues, and how it looked washed out with HDR off.

2 hours ago, Raggit said:

I meant to ask if it is better than it was before, haha. IIRC, some people were complaining about performance issues, and how it looked washed out with HDR off.

I never had performance issues. The game does look assy without HDR, don’t know if that’s been changed as I only played without once by accident :p 

I love how they have incentives in pretty much any mode to play even the Kombat League. Lookimg forward to play.