Sign in to follow this  
SFLUFAN

General Gaming Mortal Kombat 11 Information Thread - Launching 04/23/19 (Update: Noob Saibot Reveal Trailer)

I enjoyed MKX a lot but if I've learned anything about the recent Neatherealm games, is to wait for the inevitable complete edition so I don't keep paying for extra stuff out my ass. The trailer was sick but the music was awful.

Trailer was awesome and the pics look great! Lovedthe last two MK's and this one should be no exception. 

Also very excited to see the extensive customization options that we saw in Injustice 2 carried over and / or improved upon for MK 11.

On 12/7/2018 at 10:04 AM, Keyser_Soze said:

There is some speculation that he is possessed.

I guess we'll see next month! :p

He looked like this at the end of MKX tho. 

Looking forward to the new reveals next Thursday! Hope some of the older fighters make a return. I can't be the only one hoping that Frost becomes a playable character again, right?

Feel every skull-shattering, eye-popping moment in the worldwide reveal of Mortal Kombat 11’s gameplay!

The most iconic feature of Mortal Kombat returns with the most gruesome, over-the-top fatalities in franchise history.

Raiden has upset the balance of history with the death of Shinnok. Tired of Earthrealm’s defiance, Kronika, The Keeper of Time will bring order to the universe through any means necessary.

Voiced by Olympic Medalist and WWE Champion Ronda Rousey, Sonya Blade is a decorated officer of the Special Forces – always remaining vigilant until all realms are safe from conquest.

A powerful and loyal servant of Kronika, Geras wields the power to manipulate time.

I used to like Ronda Rousey.

Now I've found out that she's a Sandy Hook conspiracy theorist maybe an hour or two before reading Kal's post.

That's really disappointing. >_>

24 minutes ago, SaysWho? said:

I used to like Ronda Rousey.

Now I've found out that she's a Sandy Hook conspiracy theorist maybe an hour or two before reading Kal's post.

That's really disappointing. >_>

Yeah. She really kinda sucks.

I was so looking forward to getting my reservation ready for the Collector's Edition thinking it may be $150 most which I'm willing to shell out being a fan of the series and loving the collector's edition from MK9. I'll be passing on this as the price is......

$299.99.

It comes with steelcases and a Scoripion head bust. Not worth it to me. I'll just get the game and season pass.