Mortal Kombat 11 (23 April 2019) OT - You're Next, update: NetherRealm officially ends support for MK11

Commissar SFLUFAN

• Pikachu changed the title to Mortal Kombat 11 OT - You're Next, update: Kombat Pack 2
  • Pikachu changed the title to Mortal Kombat 11 OT - You're Next, update: Kombat Pack 2 and MK 11 Ultimate Edition announced!
  • Pikachu changed the title to Mortal Kombat 11 OT - You're Next, update: Kombat Pack 2 and MK 11 Ultimate announced!

Given Terminator and Robocop are in the game, I figured the rumors of Rambo were true. I feel as if Alien and Predator and the other horror movie characters from MKX seemed a bit more suited then these dudes with guns but whatevs. I thought Mileena was dead? Isn't her body in the crypt or whatever that mode is called, similar to how Kenshi's is. Not that it really matters, I guess. I'm sure her fatalities are going to be nasty. Always been a Rain fan so I'm excited to see him back.

I think my only wish list remaining (but really not holding my breath) are: Smoke, Cyrax, Sektor, Kenshi, Bo Rai Cho, Kung Jin and Takeda.

• Pikachu changed the title to Mortal Kombat 11 (23 April 2019) OT - You're Next, update: Kombat Pack 2 and MK 11 Ultimate announced!
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I finally bit the bullet and got the Ultimate edition while it was on sale. I made sure to download the PS5 version but I can't download any of the DLC including Aftermach or any extra characters and outfits. I keep getting a PSN error. After doing some research online, I tried to restore my license, re-install the game, rebooted PS5 like 9 times, tried to download the content via the store, in game and from the add-on tab to no avail. Anyone have any suggestions please?

edit: disregard. after a ton of trial and error. I finally got everything. That was a PITA but all is good now. This game's graphics and animations are insane!

• 2 months later...
  • Commissar SFLUFAN changed the title to Mortal Kombat 11 (23 April 2019) OT - You're Next, update: NetherRealm officially ends support for MK11
5 hours ago, Keyser_Soze said:

Why not? Apex Legends is crossplay between everything (including switch)

Fighting games are harder to code since it’s so “frame-by-frame” intensive. You can kinda fake shooters online with bullet latency or whatever and the game will play smoothly. But fighting games are reliant on instant feedback so it’s...more difficult.

Or at least, so I’m told. If that’s true, Netherealm probably doesn’t want to bother. 

I mean, they couldn’t be bothered to give the Switch version any “Collector’s Edition” version of the game so the Nintendo release is clearly an afterthought for them.