Mortal Kombat 11 (23 April 2019) OT - You're Next, update: NetherRealm officially ends support for MK11

Commissar SFLUFAN

3 hours ago, Ghost_MH said:

So, did D'Vorah just birth a giant fly in death? If you can win a fight with that thing, I want it to have its own fatalities.

Yep! And apparently, the bug has its own move list. Like a move called buzz another called buzz buzz. lol Not sure if it has it's own fatalties though.

Here are her fatal blow and one of her fatalities which is REALLY gross. 

Kitana's reveal was meh. Not impressed with her and that fatality was sort of boring compared to ones most other characters have.  

I saw pics of Frost on IG, the last remaining main character to be revealed. She looks pretty cool. Curious to see how she plays. Sorry I can't link anything. :(

edit: So apparently Frost is an unlockable character that you get from playing the story. She's a cyborg now and her move set reflects that. The gameplay videos out there are atrocious quality so I won't post them yet but here's the character select screen and her model:

4 hours ago, SFLUFAN said:

All of the DLC characters have apparently been leaked from the Switch version:

Reveal hidden contents

I think they were leaked a long time ago, max made an video about him being upset about it. :p

That leaked list is quite interesting. I'm not surprised Mileena or Retile aren't coming back. Baraka essentially replaces them. Kenshi and Rain are probably the only two characters I wish could come back but I doubt that will happen now. I think Kenshi is dead in this story anyway. The guest characters will be interesting to see. Regarding guest characters:

Spoiler

Ash and Spawn I think are a perfect fit. I'm so curious about how the Terminator will play. Imagine if it's the T-1000 from T2? :shock: I doubt it though. And I'm very curious to see Joker in this universe and how maniacal they'll make him and what look he'll have. I hope his fatalities aren't too "silly".