Mortal Kombat 11 (23 April 2019) OT - You're Next, update: NetherRealm officially ends support for MK11

Commissar SFLUFAN

• 2 weeks later...

I've always been a huge Johnny Cage fan and he's an OG so I'm not surprised to see him announced. That trailer was AWESOME and he looks really badass and hysterical. :lol:

edit: The character facial expressions are really on a new level for fighting games.

edit 1: I just noticed him giving the finger after throwing the head. :lol:

On 2/28/2019 at 12:42 PM, ARZ said:

Damnit...now I may have to get this game.

MUST....RESIST.....until the Komplete version!

MK is the one series that will get my money. I have patience with other series that do these double releases but I can't wait with MK.

I really liked Cassie in X but that reveal was underwhelming. I'm not a fan of her look at all. I thought she looked so edgy in X and it really fit her attitude. Now she just looks like a younger Sonya. Yes, I know she's her daughter but still. :p

And that fatality was really dumb. I saw her other one (video below) and that one is at least funnier.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LhVUYOfFYgA

edit: Not sure why it's not embedding. :thinking: Fatality is at about the 4:30 mark.

So with this and Sam Sho coming this year, any chance of us getting some Dayonepatch fighting tourny's going? I remember we did that on the IGN boards back in the day with SNK vs Capcom on the OG Xbox. I think a few users here participated in that too.

EDIT: Are you guys using fight sticks or pads this gen? I always get a fight stick every generation but didn't get one this gen.

1 hour ago, skillzdadirecta said:

So with this and Sam Sho coming this year, any chance of us getting some Dayonepatch fighting tourny's going? I remember we did that on the IGN boards back in the day with SNK vs Capcom on the OG Xbox. I think a few users here participated in that too.

EDIT: Are you guys using fight sticks or pads this gen? I always get a fight stick every generation but didn't get one this gen.

I still have my old SF4 tournament stick that works with my PS4 on the rare occasions I play SF5 of KoF. For games like MK, I just play with the controller since their moves tend to be more simple inputs. I'm totally down for tournaments! I won't be getting MK11 until the inevitable komplete edition though.

7 hours ago, NeoJoe said:

I really liked Cassie in X but that reveal was underwhelming. I'm not a fan of her look at all. I thought she looked so edgy in X and it really fit her attitude. Now she just looks like a younger Sonya. Yes, I know she's her daughter but still. :p

And that fatality was really dumb. I saw her other one (video below) and that one is at least funnier.

edit: Not sure why it's not embedding. :thinking: Fatality is at about the 4:30 mark.

• Like 1

See? Now THAT is a proper reveal trailer! Noob looks badass. That fatality! Holy shit!

I wonder why they're being so inconsistent with the reveal trailers?

Oh and they confirmed today that Shang Tsung will be the first DLC character voiced by the dude who played him in the first movie.