Sign in to follow this  
SFLUFAN

General Gaming BioWare announces something related to Dragon Age. Maybe.

12 minutes ago, skillzdadirecta said:

Pretty sure that's Solus from Inquisition... so yeah. That's a Dragon Age teaser.

Flemeth called Solas “The Dread Wolf” at the end of Inquisition so, yes. :p 

Yep definitely Solas. From the music at the start, it sounded a bit like the techno backdrop in a ME game, but it's definitely DA.

The implication from what he says is not just that this is a DA game though, but that this will be the first in which you continue on as a the same character (the Inquisitor).

I hear the music and thought ME....was SO hoping it was the body of Shepard and they were going to reconstitute him for a proper sequel.

:cry:

1 hour ago, legend said:

Yep definitely Solas. From the music at the start, it sounded a bit like the techno backdrop in a ME game, but it's definitely DA.

The implication from what he says is not just that this is a DA game though, but that this will be the first in which you continue on as a the same character (the Inquisitor).

You think so? Also rumor is this game will deal a lot with Tervinter.

21 minutes ago, ManUtdRedDevils said:

I really didn’t care for the combat in Inquisition but enjoyed everything else. 

Yeah, I wasn't super thrilled with the combat or how rigid they made the classes. I would like the flexibility they had with the first, where a DPS or bow warrior build were possible.

13 minutes ago, jaethos said:

Yeah, I wasn't super thrilled with the combat or how rigid they made the classes. I would like the flexibility they had with the first, where a DPS or bow warrior build were possible.

Yeah if they can modernize everything that made Origins great, they'd be on to something. The problem is they were trying to shoehorn in multiplayer in the game. DA:O is one of the best RPG'S every made and I've beaten it multiple times and will beat it again lol

2 hours ago, skillzdadirecta said:

You think so? Also rumor is this game will deal a lot with Tervinter.

The words he says are "So, you found me at at last. I suspect you have questions." The familiar "you" and the context of finding him at last with questions suggests to me that he's talking to the Inquisitor. The only other character that might be an appropriate response would be if you're playing another old god or someone from his distant past. But that doesn't seem likely.

I'll add that I haven't played any of the DAI DLC so maybe there's more I'm missing, but seems like a good indicator.