Super Smash Bros. Ultimate review thread

SaysWho?

1 hour ago, Paperclyp said:

I probably haven’t played it since 2018 lol. It’s a great game though. 

It's pretty much the #1 game I play on Switch. Don't really play much else (though that may change on Friday once Pokémon Puzzle League hits the N64 Online service thing). 

Speaking of games from years ago, I suppose I should finally get around to playing Breath of the Wild. That's been on my to-do list for a while, haha. 

4 minutes ago, GameDadGrant said:

Speaking of games from years ago, I suppose I should finally get around to playing Breath of the Wild. That's been on my to-do list for a while, haha. 

I'm assuming it's because you're not as much of a 3D Zelda guy, being so handheld oriented.  Play it, it's a watershed game.

FYI, Skyward Sword is also $35 right now at Best Buy, and you know how rarely Nintendo games go on sale.

12 minutes ago, GameDadGrant said:

It's pretty much the #1 game I play on Switch. Don't really play much else (though that may change on Friday once Pokémon Puzzle League hits the N64 Online service thing). 

If possible, play it when you have the time / patience to take that game in and enjoy it without feeling the need to check it off the list. It’s a great world that is best explored without feeling pressured to complete the game and move on to the next one. 

I would play smash more if I had a local crew to play with. Just not a luxury I have anymore and I’m not super into the online. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, crispy4000 said:

I'm assuming it's because you're not as much of a 3D Zelda guy, being so handheld oriented.  Play it, it's a watershed game.

FYI, Skyward Sword is also $35 right now at Best Buy, and you know how rarely Nintendo games go on sale.

Oh I like 3D Zelda just fine. I'm just not much of an "open world, go anywhere you want!" player. I don't mind a bit of freedom, but I do enjoy having some direction as well. Especially since lately my amount of "down time" that I get to game in is getting more and more limited as time goes on. 

I do already own Skyward Sword HD but I already played and beat it back on Wii. I got it just to add to the collection/sell for big bucks later, haha.