Ubisoft Club Points to begin "expiring" after 24 months on April 1, 2019

Commissar SFLUFAN

FAQ

What are the new rules linked to Club Units?
Beginning April 1, 2019, you have 24 months to redeem the Club Units you acquired through your gaming experience or by making eligible purchases on the Ubisoft Store.

After 24 months, these Club Units will expire and will automatically disappear from your Ubisoft Account. Each time you redeem Club Units, the oldest Club Units will be redeemed first.

When does this new rule go into effect?
There is a transition period: you have from now until March 31, 2019 to redeem the Club Units you acquired on or before March 31, 2017. 

As an example, if you had 60 Club Units in your account as of March 31, 2017, those are redeemable until March 31, 2019. The Club Units you choose not to redeem will expire on April 1, 2019.

On April 1, 2019, the new rule comes into full effect: on the last day of each month, any unredeemed Units that are more than 2 years old will expire.

This is pretty crap. I'm pretty sure I have points from five plus years ago that I now pretty much have to spend in AC: Odyssey, because it's the only recent Ubisoft game I have. I mostly only ever get the cosmetic stuff they have to offer and I've always had enough points for that going back to early on in the program just from playing games how I wanted to.