~*Official 2020 Presidential Election Thread of miscellaneous stuff that isn't worth its own thread and now sayswho finishes his edits to the OP until November*~

5 minutes ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

I want to meet the Trump/McGrath voter

McConnell always has bad approval numbers in Kentucky yet as we know he keeps getting reelected, I wouldn't read too much more into it than that.

7 minutes ago, Jason said:

McConnell always has bad approval numbers in Kentucky yet as we know he keeps getting reelected, I wouldn't read too much more into it than that.

No I want to talk to them. They sound interesting. I know he's deeply unpopular, but he's still a republican and that's what matters in KY. McGrath is also a bad candidate!

Just now, GeneticBlueprint said:

I thought he got off that train a while ago? Made an apology and everything.

I believe he came out as "pro vaccine / anti neurotoxin" so... po-tay-to po-tah-to?

15 minutes ago, MarSolo said:

Nah, his new book is hilarious. 

I'm generally speaking a lot looser with stuff like this than most here, but fuck antivaxxers. Every last one of them can fuck off.

59 minutes ago, Kal-El814 said:

Nobody should be giving that assclown a thin dime.

So what you're saying is if I want to see the Sonic movie, just pirate it?

Hey guys, with the debates starting at the end of the month and the POST OFFICE being part of the debate this year, let's go back to the Onion's take on the live polling tracker on debates and po boxes.

• Haha 1

Thankfully his shit view on vaccines can just be argued with and it's not part of his work or persona. He's not trying to convince people of his views. We can react in ways less than full cancelation. 

• Upvote 1
19 minutes ago, CitizenVectron said:

"wHy dIdN't ShE sPeAk OuT eArLiEr!?"

and

"Yeah he's got flaws, but he tells it like it is and he's done more for the country than any President ever."

Will be the two reactions to this from 40% of the country.

Don't forget the "classic" slut shaming her, "oh she's had one boyfriend since then*! Whore!"

*I don't actually know this