SaysWho?

~*Official 2020 Candidates Thread*~

1 minute ago, Chairslinger said:

Alex Jones, Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, and Kanye. It's going to be a crowded field.

Kanye said he was played, so maybe not.

I don't know if he knows what he is tbh.

2 minutes ago, SaysWho? said:

Sounds like a good match for the current GOP, doesn't it?

5 minutes ago, SaysWho? said:

A

48 minutes ago, Chairslinger said:

Alex Jones, Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, and Kanye. It's going to be a crowded field.

Ben shaperio, Charlie Kirk, Candice Owens 

Prepare your butthole

8 hours ago, Chairslinger said:

We joke about a third term for God-Emperor Trumpgustus, but a serious thought just occurred to me.

What if he loses in in 2020 and then, due to the Senate completely hamstringing President Warren, he runs again in 2024 and wins.

As bad as two consecutive terms would be, imagine breaking them up. I can think of few things more depressing than the idea that I would be 47 before we finally got rid of him for good.

He'd probably get 6 or 7 SCOTUS picks that way, too if a GOP Senate decides to hold up seats for Dems entire terms going forward.

giphy.gif

I think Trump's age is going to start hitting him hard in the near future. He just doesn't look healthy to me.

30 minutes ago, Jose said:

Is anyone but Bernie acceptable to you?

Because that was totally the point of the tweet.

On 12/7/2018 at 8:43 PM, Jose said:

Is anyone but Bernie acceptable to you?

Hes a lost cause, he uses a two point scale to judge every candidate, you're either FDR or Hitler, if you're someone in between he rounds down to Hitler.

What does that even mean? They always announce explorations. Like... I announce I will explore the possibility of going to the gym! Applause please!

On 12/9/2018 at 11:16 AM, PaladinSolo said:

Hes a lost cause, he uses a two point scale to judge every candidate, you're either FDR or Hitler, if you're someone in between he rounds down to Hitler.

FDR lol

Gillum and Beto have spoken.

The phone call with Gillum has not been previously reported, and was described to NBC News by two sources told of it later. One source, granted anonymity to describe a private conversation, said the pair discussed their mutual preference that someone “young and unapologetically progressive” lead the Democratic Party going forward. The two men had never spoken before, according to the source, and it was Gillum who reached out to O’Rourke to arrange the call.

21 hours ago, 2user1cup said:

What does that even mean? They always announce explorations. Like... I announce I will explore the possibility of going to the gym! Applause please!

They're basically saying, I think i want to run anyone else agree that i should?

On 12/13/2018 at 7:17 AM, SaysWho? said:

Gillum and Beto have spoken.

"the pair discussed their mutual preference that someone “young and unapologetically progressive” lead the Democratic Party going forward."

So I guess that puts Gillum and Beto out of the running then. 

I mean, say or think whatever you want now, but in November 2020 you're still going to vote for him. 

If progressives want to get in line behind the racists for four more years of Trump, I guess that's cool.

If you have the opportunity to directly oppose something or someone and you do not, you are - dare I say it - complicit.