Jump to content
~*Please Support the GoFundMe Campaign for HardAct*~ Read more... ×
SaysWho?

~*Official 2020 Candidates Thread*~

Recommended Posts

On 12/30/2018 at 8:16 PM, SaysWho? said:

McAuliffe is looking at running. Eh. But he is.

 

 

So the Democrats don't support public education? Pretty sure I went to high school with a lot of rich kids who's parents paid a ton in taxes. Cutting out the 1% out of social programs is beyond stupid. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Jwheel86 said:

So the Democrats don't support public education?

How is one person's opinion representative of the whole group?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Comet said:

How is one person's opinion representative of the whole group?

So the Democrats shouldn't support public education?*

 

Fixed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

RIch kids should definitely be part of a free college for all plan. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, johnny said:

RIch kids should definitely be part of a free college for all plan. 

If only from the perspective of getting "buy-in" from them to support the idea.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, osxmatt said:

I don’t get it?

 

 

Her Native American "heritage".

 

I'm GENUINELY impressed by that one!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, SFLUFAN said:

Her Native American "heritage".

 

I'm GENUINELY impressed by that one!

Impressed that he got the joke?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

Impressed that he got the joke?

Oh, I thought his team came up with it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, osxmatt said:

I don’t get it?

 

 

 

2 minutes ago, SFLUFAN said:

Oh, I thought his team came up with it.

 

Daily Wire = Ben Shapiro

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, SFLUFAN said:

Oh, I thought his team came up with it.

 

1 minute ago, Jason said:

 

 

Daily Wire = Ben Shapiro

He really doesn't have much of a team. He has the MAGAsphere who do the memes and he just RTs them

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, marioandsonic said:

Warren cannot be the nominee.  Just like Hillary, she just has too much baggage to win the general election.

 

This is primary season. The more progressive candidates out there getting the issues out in front of news and television cameras, all the better regardless. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Warren too old anyway. If you're going to be over 70 by the time you're president you should just bow out now. Sanders, Biden, Warren, all should step aside.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

New generation is a good idea. And I'm not completely knocking Beto as a good choice (he is very charismatic after all, which helps you win). But before I agree that he would be a good choice, I need to see him put forward some actual ideas. If he says he will attempt to bring in M4A and  a carbon tax, then I am behind him (as little as that counts, as a Canadian).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, RedSoxFan9 said:

MqN0Hzp.jpg

 

lol wut

 

She got so incredibly lucky that John Sweeney got caught beating the shit out of his wife right before the general election. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jason said:

 

She got so incredibly lucky that John Sweeney got caught beating the shit out of his wife right before the general election. 

 

Why are we giving her shit over an obvious typo?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Jose said:

 

Why are we giving her shit over an obvious typo?

 

I stand by the comment either way. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Jose said:

Why tho

 

She'd lost to Sweeney in 2006 and was on track to do so again in 2008 when the wife-beating thing happened. She then only served one term before being selected for Hillary's Senate seat. 

 

She also joined the House as a Blue Dog. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Jason said:

 

She'd lost to Sweeney in 2006 and was on track to do so again in 2008 when the wife-beating thing happened. She then only served one term before being selected for Hillary's Senate seat. 

 

She also joined the House as a Blue Dog. 

 

She beat Sweeney in 2006 and had never run against him previously. Wtf are you even talking about?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Jose said:

She beat Sweeney in 2006 and had never run against him previously. Wtf are you even talking about?

 

I just double-checked her Wikipedia page; I thought she'd run and lost and then tried again but see it was that she was considering running in 2004 but that Hillary told her to wait until 2006. But she only won 53-47 and would likely not have won if not for Sweeney's domestic abuse problem.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Jason said:

 

I just double-checked her Wikipedia page; I thought she'd run and lost and then tried again but see it was that she was considering running in 2004 but that Hillary told her to wait until 2006. But she only won 53-47 and would likely not have won if not for Sweeney's domestic abuse problem.

 

Eh, it would have been close without it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Jason said:

 

I just double-checked her Wikipedia page; I thought she'd run and lost and then tried again but see it was that she was considering running in 2004 but that Hillary told her to wait until 2006. But she only won 53-47 and would likely not have won if not for Sweeney's domestic abuse problem.

 

Is moving goalposts a good workout? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×