~*Please Support the GoFundMe Campaign for HardAct*~ Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
elbobo

PC Tech Time to upgrade Vic, RTX Titan is coming

I got dibs on one of Vic's 2080Ti { probably have 2 in SLI right? } if there 18 months same as cash financing! :drool: Wasn't expecting them to announce this version that's for sure, WOW just WOW!

For the record, I have no intention of buying a Titan RTX. The reason isn’t that I’ve become sensible, but rather that at best this card will be a whole 20% faster than the Ti. I can already play pretty much anything I want maxed in 4K/60, so even for me the sense of paying through the nose for a slight power bump that I can’t really use is just silly. Now place your bets as to whether or not my dark side takes over and buys it anyway! 🤪

34 minutes ago, Mr.Vic20 said:

For the record, I have no intention of buying a Titan RTX. The reason isn’t that I’ve become sensible, but rather that at best this card will be a whole 20% faster than the Ti. I can already play pretty much anything I want maxed in 4K/60, so even for me the sense of paying through the nose for a slight power bump that I can’t really use is just silly. Now place your bets as to whether or not my dark side takes over and buys it anyway! 🤪

You'll cave. You can't resist that new gadgetry. :p

I think this one would be especially bad assuming it’s another 3k for a 20% bump thing because you know the 2180ti is what’s gonna make rtx reasonable!

2 hours ago, Dre801 said:

It's 2500 bucks.

Jesus Christ! At that price it better suck my dick while I'm gaming.