Sign in to follow this  
SaysWho?

I've enjoyed the combined gaming board

@SaysWho? I've got to say, I really agree. It occurred to me in the past few days that I'd really drifted off from posting on the gaming boards before and that I'm not sure if I'd have really started posting on the gaming board as much again without the consolidation.

It's so much easier to talk gaming. I don't and will likely never own an Xbox One, but I like posting gaming stories about it, and it's just easier with the boards consolidated.

1 hour ago, SaysWho? said:

It's so much easier to talk gaming. I don't and will likely never own an Xbox One, but I like posting gaming stories about it, and it's just easier with the boards consolidated.

If you want an XboneS I can send you one.

3 minutes ago, Keyser_Soze said:

If you want an XboneS I can send you one.

For how much?

7 hours ago, SaysWho? said:

Major kudos to @Emblazon for finding the tagging extension we're using, being able to force people to use from a fixed list of tags was really key in making consolidation feasible.

I like the consolidation of the games in teh boards. I am interested in teh Xbox news as well and I don't have an Xbox One. It is the only one I don't have.

41 minutes ago, Rodimus said:

I like the consolidation of the games in teh boards. I am interested in teh Xbox news as well and I don't have an Xbox One. It is the only one I don't have.

Sorry man, can't help you.

That is cool. I wouldn't really expect anyone to buy me one. I have a hard enough time buying games for the consoles I have. I think the next xbox I buy will be the original xbox as mine died. I had it modded and so now I need to either figure out how to mod one or get one pre-modded.

16 hours ago, Rodimus said:

That is cool. I wouldn't really expect anyone to buy me one. I have a hard enough time buying games for the consoles I have. I think the next xbox I buy will be the original xbox as mine died. I had it modded and so now I need to either figure out how to mod one or get one pre-modded.

Man, I remember when my brother had his modded. It had the entire NES library, I think the entire SNES library, a bunch of Genesis and N64 games... it was like this magical world when I turned that sucker on, seeing that huge freaking list of games.

On 2/9/2019 at 9:47 AM, SaysWho? said:

Man, I remember when my brother had his modded. It had the entire NES library, I think the entire SNES library, a bunch of Genesis and N64 games... it was like this magical world when I turned that sucker on, seeing that huge freaking list of games.

Remember Yoshi's Boxx?

:daydream: