5 dead after shooting at Capital Gazette newsroom in Annapolis, Maryland

(((Maxine Waters))) practically loaded that gun up, handed it to him, and said, "You go in there and you shoot every cracker you can you crazy ass honkey." People tried to warn us about the white genocide and you guys just brushed it off and made jokes about it. It's very real and it's very here. I encourage everyone to take nootropics so you can be at your sharpest when they come for you and do whatever you can to be mistaken for being Jewish or a very light skinned latino.

The way they've twisted Maxine Waters words is comical. There is truly no greater source of delicate snowflakes than the big voices in the right media. What a bunch of dishonest hypocritical clowns.

I've been watching Hannity a little bit here and there lately and I find it truly fascinating. Do we think that's he's a true believer? I find it hard to believe that he isn't self aware enough to realize exactly what he is and why.

Surely you can't get up there night after night and spew the kind of dishonest bullshit that he does and not be aware that he's turned into nothing more than the minister of propaganda for the republican party. He's not giving his opinion, he's manipulating every single story into whatever makes things go as smoothly as possible for his right wing masters so they can give as many breaks as they can to their big business masters. It's not even transparent.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ort said:

The way they've twisted Maxine Waters words is comical. There is truly no greater source of delicate snowflakes than the big voices in the right media. What a bunch of dishonest hypocritical clowns.

I've been watching Hannity a little bit here and there lately and I find it truly fascinating. Do we think that's he's a true believer? I find it hard to believe that he isn't self aware enough to realize exactly what he is and why.

Surely you can't get up there night after night and spew the kind of dishonest bullshit that he does and not be aware that he's turned into nothing more than the minister of propaganda for the republican party. He's not giving his opinion, he's manipulating every single story into whatever makes things go as smoothly as possible for his right wing masters so they can give as many breaks as they can to their big business masters. It's not even transparent.

I have heard insiders say that it's mostly a game to Hannity.

He's performing the propaganda equivalent of debate club where you defend a position regardless of your personal feelings.

To an extent, I think most Fox News personalities have had to do some mental gymnastics to get on board the Trump train, but I think it is a constant for Lumpy.

“I have never believed in the general practice of carrying weapons,” said Karl T. Frederick, according to a transcript of the hearings. “I do not believe in the general promiscuous toting of guns. I think it should be sharply restricted and only under licenses.”