Hillary Clinton: Europe must curb immigration to stop rightwing populists

Jason

This is the exact wrong reaction to Trump and his white nationalist populist brethren around the world and Hillary Clinton, of all people, should know that(having been on the recieving end of so much of it).

Whether you let in a million people or ten, the demagogue is going to attack, lie, and distort with both barrels.

The smart politicians have realized that this type of extremist political opposition can be liberating in some ways. It renders pointless a strategy of trying to moderate or tack to the middle.

Put simply, say what you really think is going to be the most effective approach to a policy, because Trump is just going to say you're for open borders regardless.

16 minutes ago, SFLUFAN said:

"They're not just gangs of migrants anymore, they are often the kinds of migrants that are called Superpredators. No conscience, no empathy. We can talk about why they ended up that way, but first we must bring them to heel."

WOW.  What actually happened when I read this:

I thought should I recognize this quote.  Is it something Hitler said?  Must have been something from the 1800s or turn of the century... Copied...Pasted into Google.  Ahhh, should have known by the word Superpredator that Trump said it...(spits out coffee) IT WAS HILLARY

I'm not even joking

1 hour ago, Captain Pickle said:

WOW.  What actually happened when I read this:

I thought should I recognize this quote.  Is it something Hitler said?  Must have been something from the 1800s or turn of the century... Copied...Pasted into Google.  Ahhh, should have known by the word Superpredator that Trump said it...(spits out coffee) IT WAS HILLARY

I'm not even joking

Yeah, she got a whole lot of shit over that in 2004 and in 2010. 

2 hours ago, 2user1cup said:

How did she cause it? I still blame the British and W 

Hilldawg is a huge cheerleader for the war on drugs, which is the cause of the violence people are fleeing Honduras over.

I know some Hondurans who are well-off by Honduran standards and they had to ship one of their girls off to college in Canada to get her away from some potential violence.

57 minutes ago, Jason said:

Hilldawg is a huge cheerleader for the war on drugs, which is the cause of the violence people are fleeing Honduras over.

I know some Hondurans who are well-off by Honduran standards and they had to ship one of their girls off to college in Canada to get her away from some potential violence.

I thought this was about Europe