Post What You Purchased In "Black Friday Sales"

AbsolutSurgen

1 minute ago, gamer.tv said:

First and only JRPG I've ever finished.

That's pretty interesting to hear :thinking: I used to play JRPGs (especially ones from the SNES era) but I think the last one I really enjoyed was Last Odyssey, and then I kind of dropped off because none of them interested me.

I bought a few non-gaming things:

Ecco Kenton Oxford Shoes (Regular $200, Paid $90)

ECCO Kenton Oxford Tie

August Smart Lock and Keypad

Sengled Smart LED Starter Pack  (Regular $99.99, Paid $69.99)

My unfinished basement is primarily lit by bulbs that are powered by pulling a chain.  Since the kids play down there frequently, I wanted them to be easily able to turn on the lights.

On 11/24/2018 at 9:29 AM, legend said:

I went ahead and bought Persona 5. Probably won't be the next game I play, but it will be ready in my queue! :santasun:

@Rev @CastlevaniaNut18

I'll preface this by saying I'm in the minority, but I could have spent an extra 10 hours in that world. Many people, even those who love the game, think the game could have been trimmed. I played for around 100 hours but had so much fun and really enjoyed the camaraderie that I didn't want it to end.

I also love the boss theme. DA DAAA DA DAAA DA DAAAA DA DAAA DAAA DAA, DA DAAA DA DAAA DA DAAA DAAAA DA DAAAAAA 

1 hour ago, SaysWho? said:

I'll preface this by saying I'm in the minority, but I could have spent an extra 10 hours in that world. Many people, even those who love the game, think the game could have been trimmed. I played for around 100 hours but had so much fun and really enjoyed the camaraderie that I didn't want it to end.

I also love the boss theme. DA DAAA DA DAAA DA DAAAA DA DAAA DAAA DAA, DA DAAA DA DAAA DA DAAA DAAAA DA DAAAAAA 

I look forward to putting the notes to this rhythm! :p 

I got Hellbade for $15 on the Steam sale.  Got some Xmas gifts which I won't post here because one of my kids is a member.  Just now ordered 4 new tires for my truck since Pep Boys is doing a buy 2 get 2 thing right now.  About to buy some source books from D&D Beyond ($20 each today).  Grabbed MH Generations on Switch for myself on the Nintendo sale.

9 hours ago, SimpleG said:

Hell no, look at the reviews on it. It’s bad , real bad.

Ehh... I like it.  I have 100% (not counting DLC on FO4) the last few Fallout games, and so far FO76 is more of the same.  Maybe I just went into it a lot blinder than others and was just expecting a Fallout game?  /shrug

Oh!  I will tell you that the load times suck, and moving things from inventory to chests can get kinda choppy... This is with a PS4 Pro too.