The Mariners

thewhyteboar

27 minutes ago, Joe said:

I was referring to Señor Mild Salsa calling the Cleveland Baseball Team by their old, racist name.

That is why? Come on bud. I forgot Cleveland even announcers that since everything is still the *redacted* from their social media to news articles. 

On 1/7/2021 at 7:20 PM, Joe said:

Hey guys I identify as a Mets fan now. Just fyi.

Makes sense now why you picked the Mets. @best3444 here is another perv to join your club. 

3 minutes ago, ManUtdRedDevils said:

That is why? Come on bud. I forgot Cleveland even announcers that since everything is still the *redacted* from their social media to news articles. 

Makes sense now why you picked the Mets. @best3444 here is another perv to join your club. 

Citi Field > Yankee Stadium. #Facts

And the Brantley signing with the Blue Jays, then whoops, signing with the Astros was a wild ride 😂

I like Professional Hitter, so keeping him around to continue mentoring the young bucks sounds good to me. $16/year is wild to me though. Good for him.

On 1/29/2021 at 6:59 PM, ManUtdRedDevils said:
i?img=%2Fphoto%2F2020%2F1211%2Fr788788_1
WWW.ESPN.COM

The St. Louis Cardinals have acquired five-time All-Star third baseman Nolan Arenado in a trade with the Colorado Rockies, sources confirmed to ESPN.

paying the cardinals $50M to take your best player. Looks like the Rockies are using the Rays analytics department

It is just amazing how crazy this deal is... and how stupid the Rockies' ownership and front office sounded during their press conference on this. 

On 1/29/2021 at 9:59 PM, ManUtdRedDevils said:
i?img=%2Fphoto%2F2020%2F1211%2Fr788788_1
WWW.ESPN.COM

The St. Louis Cardinals have acquired five-time All-Star third baseman Nolan Arenado in a trade with the Colorado Rockies, sources confirmed to ESPN.

paying the cardinals $50M to take your best player. Looks like the Rockies are using the Rays analytics department

If they were using the Rays analytics department, they would have gotten actual value in return.

On 2/14/2021 at 9:02 PM, Ghost_MH said:

There's are some pretty great ideas here that three league will never implement.

Some good stuff in there. Have to pick up the pace of play I think.

My big ones are below:

-fix the baseball 

-universal DH

- ban the shift 

- pitch clock 

Then implement a salary floor. Increase minor league pay and coverage. 

Make FA more exciting somehow. Winter meeting used to be awesome but now free agency drags on for 4 months. It’s boring. 

2 hours ago, Joe said:

I love baseball, but too many of the sport's execs are literally the fucking worst:

GettyImages-587867920-scaled-e1613952369
THEATHLETIC.COM

In a Zoom call with a rotary group, Kevin Mather disparaged the English skills of two players and revealed key information about the team.

God I hate this team. And the pain that they continually cause me.

13 hours ago, rc0101 said:

I think our Dodgers might be kinda ok this year? Might win a game or two. 

Even though it was just the second spring game watching them demolish the Rockies yesterday was fun. The Rockies suck yet again.