The Mariners

thewhyteboar

10 hours ago, Biggie said:

NLCS. Time for Freddie to choke and Snitker to goof up! Let’s Gooooo

You said the same thing about the regular season, and the NLDS. I don't think that they have the depth to win the NLCS, but I'll still root for them until they are eliminated. 

1 hour ago, Iculus said:

You said the same thing about the regular season, and the NLDS. I don't think that they have the depth to win the NLCS, but I'll still root for them until they are eliminated. 

They just waiting for the biggest stage to really fuck it all up!

6 hours ago, Iculus said:

They have three big game starters. You can win four games in a 2-3-2 set up with three solid starters. The offense is doing just enough. I wouldn’t count them out!

1 hour ago, sblfilms said:

Some good storylines for this Game 5

Knebel getting ball over Urias…

I think there is close to zero chance Lance gets the ball in the CS, but this does give some hope of a WS appearance if the Astros beat the Red Sox.

3 minutes ago, rc0101 said:

He’s not getting it over Urias. San Fran is platoon heavy so they are going opener and hoping Knebel can give them 1-2 innings. 

That is a silly analytics way of saying he is getting the ball over Urias :p Depending on how things go, Urias may not even get into the game!

i?img=%2Fphoto%2F2021%2F0613%2Fr867135_1
WWW.ESPN.COM

The Yankees will not renew the contracts of hitting coach Marcus Thames and third base coach Phil Nevin, sources have confirmed to ESPN, a staff shakeup under Aaron...

Typical Yankee low hanging fruit moves. Boone gonna be back…..

Sad Jennifer Lopez GIF by Vulture.com

With the expanded WC, MLB needs to adopt a rule that allows the best team in the AL and NL to pick their opponent as a reward for being the best regular season team. How the fuck is Dodgers v Giants a round one 5 game matchup and not the NLCS 7 game classic? Giants would have easily picked Cardinals over Dodgers. Same for Rays. Rays would have easily picked White Sox over Red Sox.  

24 minutes ago, ManUtdRedDevils said:

With the expanded WC, MLB needs to adopt a rule that allows the best team in the AL and NL to pick their opponent as a reward for being the best regular season team. How the fuck is Dodgers v Giants a round one 5 game matchup and not the NLCS 7 game classic? Giants would have easily picked Cardinals over Dodgers. Same for Rays. Rays would have easily picked White Sox over Red Sox.  

Pick your opponent? This isn’t a beer belly softball league. Stupidest idea ever. Just seed the teams by record. 

i?img=%2Fphoto%2F2020%2F1012%2Fr759718_1
WWW.ESPN.COM

Right-hander Jake Odorizzi had been added to the Astros' roster for the ALCS, replacing ace Lance McCullers Jr., who suffered forearm tightness in his last start and is still being...

I want an asteroid to land on Minute Maid. If I have to sacrifice @sblfilmsto make sure this series never happens, I will pay that price. 

The cheering for Josh Reddick throwing out the first pitch was incredibly loud 😂 Apparently it was going to be Verlander, but the Astros players vetoed that. I guess they haven’t been to happy about him being completely absent since the TJ