Bill Maher attacks Stan Lee's Legacy

16 minutes ago, Keyser_Soze said:

Probably no context. It look like the thing that he does at the end of his show where he just riffs on stuff.

Yeah, the New Rules segment. I'm curious what it was because I don't know who he was complaining about. :p 

Real-Time-with-Bill-Maher-2021.jpg?w=102
DEADLINE.COM

EXCLUSIVE: HBO has cancelled this week’s episode of Real Time With Bill Maher after the comedian tested positive for Covid-19. Maher, who is vaccinated and asymptomatic, tested positive during the …

I wonder which vaccine he got. A couple of players on the Yankees tested positive after being vaccinated too. They had the Johnson and Johnson vaccine :hmm:

22 hours ago, Keyser_Soze said:

Bu bu bu but I thought we could live normal lives after getting vaccinations and take no precautions!

You can, unless you are bad at risk assessment as Covid infections after vaccination are so rare and so mild that they don’t crack the top 20 reasons you’re most likely to die on any given day for all but the absolute oldest and sickest people in society. But yeah, people are terrible at risk assessment.

90 million fully vaccinated people and around 10k documented breakthrough cases, of which the majority are asymptomatic Covid cases.

1 hour ago, sblfilms said:

You can, unless you are bad at risk assessment as Covid infections after vaccination are so rare and so mild that they don’t crack the top 20 reasons you’re most likely to die on any given day for all but the absolute oldest and sickest people in society. But yeah, people are terrible at risk assessment.

90 million fully vaccinated people and around 10k documented breakthrough cases, of which the majority are asymptomatic Covid cases.

Not in this thread.