LOCK! HER! UP! Ivanka Trump used a personal email account to send hundreds of emails about government business last year

Jason

• Jason changed the title to LOCK! HER! UP! Ivanka Trump used a personal email account to send hundreds of emails about government business last year

Not exactly the same thing, but close enough to be funny.  After all the bullshit of the campaign, how dumb do you have to be to do ANYTHING like this?

A lot of people early on seemed to think that Ivanka was the smart normal one, but I’m pretty sure she’s a total dingaling just like the rest of her family.

This story is hilarious, but mostly because Ivanka's lawyers are claiming she wasn't property briefed on how this isn't something you should do. We're just going to ignore that she and Kushner were alive in 2016 and were already told to stop doing that when it was discovered they were using private email last year?

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/10/02/jared-kushner-ivanka-trump-had-third-private-email-account.html

3 minutes ago, Ghost_MH said:

This story is hilarious, but mostly because Ivanka's lawyers are claiming she wasn't property briefed on how this isn't something you should do. We're just going to ignore that she and Kushner were alive in 2016 and were already told to stop doing that when it was discovered they were using private email last year?

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/10/02/jared-kushner-ivanka-trump-had-third-private-email-account.html

Jared and Ivanka must have been in a coma the entire campaign as well, what with constant coverage of the Clinton email scandal. 

3 minutes ago, mclumber1 said:

I'm confused at this Tweeter's rage.  Is this person upset that the stories are not being equated correctly?  Overblown?  WTF is going on here?

It's the difference between saying "police killed a man" and "a man was killed in an officer involved shooting".. Only this one is way more obvious. "Clinton broke the rules" versus "Ivanka did something that the libs will complain about". It completely lessens the blame and helps shifts responsibility away from the party that is truly at fault.

1 minute ago, Ghost_MH said:

It's the difference between saying "police killed a man" and "a man was killed in an officer involved shooting".. Only this one is way more obvious. "Clinton broke the rules" versus "Ivanka did something that the libs will complain about". It completely lessens the blame and helps shifts responsibility away from the party that is truly at fault.

Eh....I think the person is grasping at straws here.  The NY Times is not an ally of Trump, and I don't think they are exactly enemies of the Clintons. 

6 minutes ago, mclumber1 said:

Eh....I think the person is grasping at straws here.  The NY Times is not an ally of Trump, and I don't think they are exactly enemies of the Clintons. 

Complaints about all of the breathless coverage outlets like the NYT gave Hillary's emails during the campaign have been longstanding, this isn't something new this person came up with today.

https://www.vox.com/2017/12/7/16747712/study-media-2016-election-clintons-emails

Fuck all these old money fuckwads. A bunch of worthless nitwits, the whole lot of them.

Let's see how your life would be if you weren't born into a unimaginable wealth. These people are all useless idiots. They have no idea what it means to be a normal person trying to get by. They should not be leading us. They live in an alternate reality that has nothing to do with the day-to-day goings on of 99.9999% of Americans.They can't even begin to understand the needs and wants of normal people.

Ivanka Trump is a useless garbage person that adds no value to society. I'm tired of hearing her name, looking at her face or thinking about her at all.

The petty, rage filled side of me wants to see someone ask Trump about this and right when he's just 5 words into his rambling attempt to justify it scream aggressively right in his face, "LOCK HER UP!! LOCK HER UP!! LOCK HER UP!!".

And then stop, and see if he'd try to go on with his answer....and if he did, start chanting right in his fucking face again. And repeat that as many times as it takes for him to walk away.