~*Please Support the GoFundMe Campaign for HardAct*~ Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Remarkableriots

Movies Godzilla: King of the Monsters director announced the film is done!

https://screenrant.com/godzilla-king-monsters-film-done-director-announces/

The next MonsterVerse entry Godzilla: King of the Monsters, which teams Godzilla with a bevy of classic screen creatures, is finished according to director Mike Dougherty. Stranger Things star Millie Bobby Brown heads up the impressive cast of the newest Godzilla movie from Legendary, along with Vera Farmiga, Kyle Chandler, Sally Hawkins, Charles Dance, Thomas Middleditch, O'Shea Jackson Jr and Ken Watanabe.

Of course, even if King of the Monsters doesn't breathe fire at the box office, Legendary is already going ahead with the next movie in the series, Godzilla vs. Kong. Production recently began on the showdown film pitting Godzilla against the super-sized Kong introduced in Skull Island, with Simon Kinberg behind the camera. According to the Godzilla vs. Kong synopsis, the movie sees Monarch embarking on a "perilous mission into uncharted terrain" as they investigate the origins of the Titans. It'll be interesting to see how Godzilla: King of the Monsterssets up that storyline, and leads into the epic showdown promised by the title. One thing's for sure: with a pair of MonsterVerse titles set to drop in the next couple of years, fans of kaiju action have a lot to look forward to.

DsJahH_UcAAU9rb?format=jpg

Now that all 4 monster designs are known im curious to see how they will stack up power wise in relation to one another....

KG certainly looks formidable this time around but..

43046147_285571452291332_852990700758398

But after this big dust up how do u make Kong seem more formidable for the next film?  Im also curious as to what the threat will be in Kong vs Goji, will they go full retard and introduce a Monarch Mecha?

"You're letting him kill Mothra!"

"Why did you say that name!"

Meanwhile Kongs lazy ass is on his island playing with his banana...

the things coming out of the ground at the start...unseen creatures? Theres gotta be a red shirt monster in this.. Mutos?

5 minutes ago, Remarkableriots said:

I can honestly say I recognized which movies those were pulled from...now i need the same person to do the same using 80s/90s footage and one for the Millenium films..

Also, I really wouldnt be offended by another Destroy All Monsters game...average as they may have been

20 minutes ago, 5timechamp said:

I can honestly say I recognized which movies those were pulled from...now i need the same person to do the same using 80s/90s footage and one for the Millenium films..

Also, I really wouldnt be offended by another Destroy All Monsters game...average as they may have been

They have a Godzilla game on PS 4 that came out 2014.

56edf9144028c477a92c39fe722250aa.jpg

kinda makes me want to see the Hollywood version of this... just to see the design meet its full potential...

As for Gamera, it irks me that the 3 Gamera movies from the 90s are significantly superior to the majority of all Godzilla movies (save the top 5 or so)..