Official Destiny 2 Thread - Blad's Best Friend Club, update: significant layoffs hit Bungie, including composer Michael Salvatori

NeoJoe

1 hour ago, eggydoo said:

Just started playing again and didn't notice they added modifiers to patrol now.

Who thought that was a good idea?  Now it's more difficult to solo public events in this empty game.....

Modifiers? You might be talking about the renown system during faction rally week.

Also @NeoJoe i was hoping no one would notice the D2 thread gone and we would start a fresh D2 forsaken thread and trick new people to think that Destiny 2 actually releases September 2018 and the past year was just a beta...lol

10 minutes ago, bladimir2k said:

Modifiers? You might be talking about the renown system during faction rally week.

Also @NeoJoe i was hoping no one would notice the D2 thread gone and we would start a fresh D2 forsaken thread and trick new people to think that Destiny 2 actually releases September 2018 and the past year was just a beta...lol

Plot thwarted! Sorry! :p

1 hour ago, bladimir2k said:

Oooh, still a bad idea :p

9 minutes ago, bladimir2k said:

All the crucible matchmaking, ranking, streaks, and mode changes sound great, but the end result is you still would be playing crucible, which is decidedly not great. 

So everything I've had in my possession since Warmind dropped has been catalogued and saved for this future collection feature coming in Forsaken? That is... awesome. Very un-bungie of them. 

9 minutes ago, mo1518 said:

All the crucible matchmaking, ranking, streaks, and mode changes sound great, but the end result is you still would be playing crucible, which is decidedly not great. 

So everything I've had in my possession since Warmind dropped has been catalogued and saved for this future collection feature coming in Forsaken? That is... awesome. Very un-bungie of them.  

yeah.. also noticed there changing quickplay to 6v6.. maps were not made for 6v6 and I don't like it... I wouldn't discard anything as they don't say if anything you had as a masterwork you will get back a masterwork weapon.. i know you wont get it at the same LL

23 minutes ago, bladimir2k said:

yeah.. also noticed there changing quickplay to 6v6.. maps were not made for 6v6 and I don't like it... I wouldn't discard anything as they don't say if anything you had as a masterwork you will get back a masterwork weapon.. i know you wont get it at the same LL

Yeah but let's be honest, when forsaken drops we'll mostly be using the cool new year 2 gear and chasing random rolls, better devils can chill in the collection. 

6 minutes ago, Brick said:

So if Cayde-6 really is going to stay dead, I wonder if that decision has anything to do with Nathan Fillion and if his availability is reducing.

I'd bet the latter. However I really despise Destiny's writing, not just the overall lack of a story, but the one liners you hear so often from the cast. So him leaving doesn't really bother as much as it normally would.

Crossplay would be an absolute killer. I really hope Sony can get their heads out of their assess and help make it happen. 

After not playing for months, I played again the last two days, and forgot how fun the game is when there's a ton of stuff to do, and constantly finding better loot and powering up fast. 

12 hours ago, mo1518 said:

18 minute calus prestige. 

it's only cause they're playing on PC.  On PS4, it takes 18 minute just to load in.

18 hours ago, mo1518 said:

Heads up Sparrow me the crap, we need a new clan name. Was playing Argos with an LFG group and they asked "What does the SMTC stand for, Suck My Tiny Cock?" 

Devastating. 

:lol:

20 hours ago, Anzo said:

Alright, time for some real talk. Playing this at 30 FPS sucks after getting a taste of PC.

Bungie Plz!

Yes Anzo!! Wish everyone could get a PC.... It really is a different game.. hate doing things twice but it plays and feels so good that i'm enjoying playing on PC...

20 hours ago, mo1518 said:

Heads up Sparrow me the crap, we need a new clan name. Was playing Argos with an LFG group and they asked "What does the SMTC stand for, Suck My Tiny Cock?" 

Devastating. 

THICC

9 hours ago, Remarkableriots said:

I haven't even tried a raid yet. I still need to get the season pass.

Our clan has kinda fallen of raiding these past 2-3 weeks but maybe we can reunite and take you on your first run... we usually raid on thursdays around 10pm eastern. let me know if you can do it during that time. maybe we can get a few of us together to do a run.

55 minutes ago, Brick said:

More of you need to make the switch to PC. I played a bit on Saturday with @BasemntDweller2 and it was fun. Need to do it again soon. 

You can add me, i'll have to find my ID though.  I can never remember the numbers.  I play with @bladimir2k from time to time on PC.  I'm just doing weekly milestones though.  Only 345 Power on PC.