Official Destiny 2 Thread - Blad's Best Friend Club, update: significant layoffs hit Bungie, including composer Michael Salvatori

NeoJoe

10 hours ago, bladimir2k said:

There's a mid year sale currently being held on the PSN store that has the digital version bundled with the expansion pass for around 32 bucks if you have PSN+. The expansion pass is selling for it's normal price $34.99. So yes, right now on PSN it is cheaper to pay for that bundle than to just buy the expansion. (again you need to have PSN+)

I have PSN+ but it seems dumb not to put both in the sale.

D2 plus expansions is now $39 on battle.net. $19 for the expansions alone. 

Also, my dilemma was kind of resolved. A friendly soul on discord had a spare PC key from a Humble Bundle that he wasn’t going to use and gifted to me. So I’m the proud owner of D2 on PC! Still not sure if I will stick it out on there though. So lonely! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Anzo said:

Also, my dilemma was kind of resolved. A friendly soul on discord had a spare PC key from a Humble Bundle that he wasn’t going to use and gifted to me. So I’m the proud owner of D2 on PC! Still not sure if I will stick it out on there though. So lonely! 

You have my auto rifle!

8 hours ago, Anzo said:

I play on there, what's your blizzard ID?

15 hours ago, Anzo said:

How slippery are these slopes! You went from no D2 to two D2! 

18 minutes ago, mo1518 said:

How slippery are these slopes! You went from no D2 to two D2! 

I was pushed down the second slippery slope. Free is free son!

Also, this shouldn’t be a surprise to you Mo. Remember the God of War inquiry? :lol:

59 minutes ago, Anzo said:

I was pushed down the second slippery slope. Free is free son!

Also, this shouldn’t be a surprise to you Mo. Remember the God of War inquiry? :lol:

:lol: true, true, I suppose this is very much in character for you! 

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, bladimir2k said:

Yeap already deleted my bungie account and all my characters.. lol

oh yeah i forgot you gotta reach  legend on valor.... im on like a 10 losing streak on valor at this very moment...

I maxed rank and reset playing mayhem yesterday. If you get on a streak you're getting like 100+ valor per match. Even losing is +30, which is what a win would get you normally. It's really fast with the triple xp. 

I'm not sure I have it in me to max rank again for that ghost shell though. 

1 hour ago, mo1518 said:

I maxed rank and reset playing mayhem yesterday. If you get on a streak you're getting like 100+ valor per match. Even losing is +30, which is what a win would get you normally. It's really fast with the triple xp. 

I'm not sure I have it in me to max rank again for that ghost shell though. 

I just lost 9 Mayhem matches in a row. :cry: Going from Valor 4 to 5 is a PITA even this weekend. :cry:

edit: Make that 10. :frustrated:

edit 2: OH COME THE FUCK ON! After getting rank 5 you still need ANOTHER 200 points until you can max it out and reset?!? I fucking hate the crucible so much. :angry: