Official Destiny 2 Thread - Blad's Best Friend Club, update: significant layoffs hit Bungie, including composer Michael Salvatori

NeoJoe

12 minutes ago, Nokt said:

I'm like 2 triumphs away from the crucible seal and all I have left is the eggs and bones for the dreaming city seal. I need to find a dedicated team for the competitive. My friends I play with I'm continually carrying and we can't break over Fabled II. Also the freaking energy weapon glitch where it just becomes a outline of the weapon. I have to switch to coldheart because its the only gun I can reliably aim with without a reticule. 

Those two triumphs for Unbroken are quite the hurdle! I’m in the same boat. 

Fortunately or unfortunately, Unbroken on PC is kind of a joke title now since so many players got it through win trading. 

15 minutes ago, Anzo said:

Those two triumphs for Unbroken are quite the hurdle! I’m in the same boat. 

Fortunately or unfortunately, Unbroken on PC is kind of a joke title now since so many players got it through win trading. 

Had no idea win trading was a thing, I still want the seal though. Its the only one that I really want to buy from bungiestore. 

1 hour ago, Nokt said:

Had no idea win trading was a thing, I still want the seal though. Its the only one that I really want to buy from bungiestore. 

It is just prevalent on PC because of VPN’s and MM manipulation.  Two teams can go to the Asia server and guarantee to be matched, do that for 50 matches until Legend. Rinse and repeat. 

That can’t be done on console. 

1 hour ago, Anzo said:

It is just prevalent on PC because of VPN’s and MM manipulation.  Two teams can go to the Asia server and guarantee to be matched, do that for 50 matches until Legend. Rinse and repeat. 

Ah I can't do it anyways. Has to be multiple seasons and I haven't even hit Legend once. Seal ends on 8/31/19

On 7/21/2019 at 11:32 AM, Anzo said:

Which ones do you need?

EDIT: which raids I mean. We have yet to complete Crown of Sorrow but can complete all the other ones quite easily. 

Just completed Last Wish (yay). Need Scourge and Crown for the last two of the current MMXIX seal.

On 7/26/2019 at 9:21 PM, emalider said:

Just completed Last Wish (yay). Need Scourge and Crown for the last two of the current MMXIX seal.

We've got Scourge down easy breezy but for Crown we're still on the struggle bus and can't get past the 3rd encounter. :(

49 minutes ago, NeoJoe said:

We've got Scourge down easy breezy but for Crown we're still on the struggle bus and can't get past the 3rd encounter. :(

Beat Scourge yesterday (yay) and I’ve heard Crown is a bit tough. If you need a sixth, I’m down for trying to run it.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, Remarkableriots said:

Isn't hard to get this new armor ready for 2.0? I haven't played for months.

The Soltice of Heroes 2019 armour? Not hard, just grindy. Doing regular gameplay stuff while wearing it will give you progress to upgrade it. 

10 hours ago, Remarkableriots said:

I got to the 2nd step for Titan and i might finish on time but i don't think i'll even try to do it on the other two.

I only did it for one character. Too much of a grind and I have some other things I wanted to accomplish. 

The thing about armor 2.0 is ALL legendary and exotic armor that drops or is awarded after Oct 1 when ShadowKeep releases will be armor 2.0. 

The Solstice armor getting it to majestic will get you a version of that armor as armor 2.0 from the gun smith on Oct 1. You may get some armor 2.0 pieces just playing the game. So this all this grinding is really if you just must have that armor style for your character. 

On 7/21/2019 at 2:01 PM, Anzo said:

What about that couldn't be done on console?

On 7/21/2019 at 5:01 PM, Anzo said:

It can be done on ps4, there are plenty of discords dedicated to it 

And its not really win trading ( that would take FOREVER) and absolutely no VPN's on PC. Its asking for a ban. 

There are no guarantees of being matched and you never actually play a match.

Source: I got pretty good at quarterbacking this cheese :p

5 minutes ago, Remarkableriots said:

I'm not sure why but my PS 4 controller is having some weird problems! I'll be looking at equipment and the cursor just goes to the top. @Brick have you heard of this problem?

Nope. I have the game on PC so I've never encountered it.