Official Destiny 2 Thread - Blad's Best Friend Club, update: significant layoffs hit Bungie, including composer Michael Salvatori

NeoJoe

2 hours ago, eggydoo said:

That also got data mined a week or so before black armory.

IDGAF about data mining, I want to know what those who like/love Destiny think about this major evolution of a character and the incurring MAJOR impact it can potentially have going forward on so many fronts!?

1 hour ago, SoberChef said:

IDGAF about data mining, I want to know what those who like/love Destiny think about this major evolution of a character and the incurring MAJOR impact it can potentially have going forward on so many fronts!?

Ah ok, I was just trying to explain why no one probably seemed hype about it :p

After watching the Lore vid, he makes a lot of good points and feel it might be the start of changing of the guard.  I never really understood how there is still stability in the Tower with the Speaker dead and the Vanguard down one guy.  Maybe another faction war coming.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I definitely needed this break from Destiny. I feel bored and generally uninterested in anything Destiny right now. Nothing about this new season gives me that “I wanna play it” feeling. I feel bored even thinking about Destiny right now. I do hope they have some interesting content planned for this year. 

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, eggydoo said:

@bladimir2k is this a new expansion like Forsaken?  I completely skipped the season passes.

Something bigger than Rise of Iron and smaller than forsaken per the devs. Blad and I are for sure making PC our dominant platform starting in September thanks to cross save. 

15 minutes ago, Anzo said:

Something bigger than Rise of Iron and smaller than forsaken per the devs. Blad and I are for sure making PC our dominant platform starting in September thanks to cross save. 

Did all of you guys make the switch?

15 hours ago, eggydoo said:

Did all of you guys make the switch?

Pepito is likely, Bru maybe, Mode has a PC copy as well. Mo and Joe were considering Stadia but now that it is confirmed that it is its own ecosystem I'm not so sure. My plan was to have a PC and PS4 copy to go back for raid nights and such. 

I think I will get Shadow keep, but after this annual pass I am definitely not sold on another. Biggest problem is each new bit of content requires way too much play of the old activities that have long ago started feeling like chores. 

They’re taking about how all future content can be bought ala carte. So I guess I can wait and see if annual pass content is good on its own, or requires 8 hours a week of old content grind to play 30 minutes of a new activity per week. 

4 hours ago, Remarkableriots said:

So skip Shadowkeep and wait until the following expansion?

I wouldn't. I think it'll be a worthwhile expansion. It's probably only smaller than Forsaken because it won't have two new patrol zones (that we know of). 

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/14/2019 at 8:57 AM, Anzo said:

Pepito is likely, Bru maybe, Mode has a PC copy as well. Mo and Joe were considering Stadia but now that it is confirmed that it is its own ecosystem I'm not so sure. My plan was to have a PC and PS4 copy to go back for raid nights and such. 

This is my plan. I will be helping Bru get gaming-PC enabled to join us there.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/20/2019 at 8:07 AM, emalider said:

Dang. I'm only halfway for some of these seals (thought they were badges until I checked the destiny app). Time to get on that grind...

Which ones do you need?

EDIT: which raids I mean. We have yet to complete Crown of Sorrow but can complete all the other ones quite easily. 

I'm like 2 triumphs away from the crucible seal and all I have left is the eggs and bones for the dreaming city seal. I need to find a dedicated team for the competitive. My friends I play with I'm continually carrying and we can't break over Fabled II. Also the freaking energy weapon glitch where it just becomes a outline of the weapon. I have to switch to coldheart because its the only gun I can reliably aim with without a reticule.