Official Destiny 2 Thread - Blad's Best Friend Club, update: significant layoffs hit Bungie, including composer Michael Salvatori

NeoJoe

12 hours ago, ALIEN-gunner said:

After losing an IB match I was rewarded the Cerberus+1; it's alright I guess. I won't be using it much because the Thunderlord is equiped 99% of the time.  

I got that gun from an Ascended challenge completion last week. The gun felt ok, but not worth taking up an exotic slot. More of a novelty weapon, rather than one that fits a specific role. 

54 minutes ago, Spawn_of_Apathy said:

Ascendant Challenge, I misspelled it. 

Rotates weekly. 

I think I remember something like that earily on when I first got to The Dreaming City. I picked a bounty up from Petra and looked at the map and didn't see where to go so I thought it was glitched and dismantled it. From that video it seems like you aren't supposed know where to go. That sucks. I don't spend much time in the Dreaming City because it seems mostly empty. I don't like guess work. I still have this "crimson down" I think it's called bounty with no idea what to do with it. The blind well is alright sometimes though when matchmaking is working of course. The lack of direction in that location keeps me away from it. 

• Haha 1

I feel ya on that. Yeah, each week the Ascendant portal is in a different location. You can only see it with the tincture of queensfoil. Though if you are close you will see a message along the lines of the barrier between worlds is thin, or something like that. 

The Ascendant Challenge is one of the sources for powerful gear in the dreaming city. 

• Thanks 1

On 11/18/2018 at 1:26 PM, Spawn_of_Apathy said:

I feel ya on that. Yeah, each week the Ascendant portal is in a different location. You can only see it with the tincture of queensfoil. Though if you are close you will see a message along the lines of the barrier between worlds is thin, or something like that. 

The Ascendant Challenge is one of the sources for powerful gear in the dreaming city. 

I saw that message once after I tried that tincture thing but I was no where near a lost sector and I did not see any portal. So does that mean they can show up literally anywhere in the location? If so who has time for that!?! 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ALIEN-gunner said:

I saw that message once after I tried that tincture thing but I was no where near a lost sector and I did not see any portal. So does that mean they can show up literally anywhere in the location? If so who has time for that!?! 

Was that the one in the throne room or something? I believe it was the north eastern part of the map?

https://playiplay.com/destiny-2-complete-these-triumphs-before-season-4-ends/amp/

Gambit: Become Legend – Reach Infamy rank “Fabled”.

Gambit: Field Medic – Reach Infamy rank “Fabled” and revive 100 allies.

Gambit: Rogue Light – Reset Infamy rank twice and generate 1000 orbs.

Gambit: Weekly Challenge – Complete 5 weekly challenge bounties.

Gambit: Deposit Motes – Deposit 1000 Motes.

Gambit: Defeat Opponents – Defeat 100 opponents as a defender or invader.

Crucible: Season 4: Combat – Defeat 250 opponents.

Crucible: Season 4: Challenges – Complete 7 weekly challenges.

Crucible: Season 4: Armor – Collect every Crucible armor piece for all three classes and defeat 100 opponents wearing a full Crucible armor set.

Crucible: Season 4: Valor Legend – Reach Valor rank “Legend” and reset Valor rank once.

Crucible: Season 4: Glory Streak – Earn a 3-win Glory streak

Crucible: Season 4: Legendary Victory – Win 50 Competitive matches while at rank “Legend”.

Crucible: Season 4: Iron Banner – Claim 15 Iron Banner packages.

Crucible: Season 4: Iron Remembrance – Complete the Iron Remembrance armor set and complete 5 matches and defeat 50 opponents with the full Iron Remembrance armor set equipped.

Vanguard: Season 4: Vanguard – Reach Vanguard rank 25.

Vanguard: Season 4: Nightfall – Reach Nightfall rank 12.

On 11/20/2018 at 1:38 AM, Remarkableriots said:

Was that the one in the throne room or something? I believe it was the north eastern part of the map?

I was outside not in any throne room. I don't even know of any throne room. And how am I supposed to know the locations of these "known" portals if they aren't known to me?! 

Bungie: "Play solo, play your way". 

Me : "Liar faces!"

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ALIEN-gunner said:

I was outside not in any throne room. I don't even know of any throne room. And how am I supposed to know the locations of these "known" portals if they aren't known to me?! 

Bungie: "Play solo, play your way". 

Me : "Liar faces!"

If not for youtube I would not know half the shit going on with Destiny any given week. 

4 hours ago, Remarkableriots said:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/insertcoin/2018/11/24/whats-the-deal-with-destiny-2s-cone-of-silence-around-black-armory/#697fc31a2089

It's so weird that Black Armory supposedly comes out Dec 4th and yet they haven't said anything about it. I'm starting to think it will get delayed.

Nope. ViDoc out today 

This game just flat out refuses to drop Hazard of the Cast for me. I think I might earn Breakneck before I get a Hazard of the Cast to randomly drop. If I reset 3 times and get the ghost shell and I am still waiting for the gun to drop I am going to be a bit pissed. 

So in kind of a weird stat nobody is tracking, I am undefeated in beating the malfeasance prime evil. Every time I have encountered it my team has always managed to beat it first. 

FINALLY! Completed the daily gambit bounty for a legendary engram and it was a Hazard of the Cast auto rifle. 

I needed to go to bed right after I got it so I have not had a chance to enjoy it yet. But I will tonight. 

Not the best roll, but not terrible either. Grave Robber and Outlaw. 

Now I just need to kill 6 more invaders in their supers and the hardest stuff of the Seal is completed. 

7 hours ago, Spawn_of_Apathy said:

FINALLY! Completed the daily gambit bounty for a legendary engram and it was a Hazard of the Cast auto rifle. 

I needed to go to bed right after I got it so I have not had a chance to enjoy it yet. But I will tonight. 

Not the best roll, but not terrible either. Grave Robber and Outlaw. 

Now I just need to kill 6 more invaders in their supers and the hardest stuff of the Seal is completed. 

Congrats on getting HotC! Good luck getting those invader kills. People always save their supers for the primeval these days. If someone does use a super while invading, it's usually a fast one like blade barrage or that titan missile one that you can't kill them out of. Grrr.

1 minute ago, NeoJoe said:

Congrats on getting HotC! Good luck getting those invader kills. People always save their supers for the primeval these days. If someone does use a super while invading, it's usually a fast one like blade barrage or that titan missile one that you can't kill them out of. Grrr.

Yeah, I'm kind of worried how many chances I will even have. I'd have more chances getting kills of people in their super AS an invader.