Official Destiny 2 Thread - Blad's Best Friend Club, update: significant layoffs hit Bungie, including composer Michael Salvatori

NeoJoe

https://gamerant.com/destiny-2-annual-pass-content-best-beyond-light/

With Season of Arrivals extended until November 10, Destiny 2 players have a bit more time to enjoy the the game's offerings before Beyond Light shakes things up. One thing fans should think about completing as soon as possible is the Annual Pass content. As the name suggests, the Annual Pass was a one-time purchase for Destiny 2: Forsaken owners that granted a year long roadmap of drip-fed content, which was designed to sate the dedicated fans who would crave more to do in the game in between yearly fall expansions.

22 hours ago, Remarkableriots said:

@Pikachu Am i doing the orb collecting wrong? Doing Gambit matches to collect them for the armor upgrade. Should your weapon and sub class be the same?

Depends which Gambit you’re doing. You don’t generate elemental orbs in Prime. 

Doing Alter of Sorrow on the moon is a good way to get elemental orbs, since it’s just waves and waves of enemies. 

I’ve finished the Majestic armor on all three characters, and finished getting the glow for each piece. Now when I sign on I try to get into Raids to finish the MMXX seal. 

23 minutes ago, Spawn_of_Apathy said:

Depends which Gambit you’re doing. You don’t generate elemental orbs in Prime. 

Doing Alter of Sorrow on the moon is a good way to get elemental orbs, since it’s just waves and waves of enemies. 

I’ve finished the Majestic armor on all three characters, and finished getting the glow for each piece. Now when I sign on I try to get into Raids to finish the MMXX seal. 

Just regular Gambit. I just focus on Titan atm.

54 minutes ago, Remarkableriots said:

@Spawn_of_Apathy What's the MMXX Seal? I haven't ever done a raid.

It’s the Seal and Title for this year’s “Moment of Triumphs”, they do at the end if every year. MMXX being the Roman numerals for 2020. 

In the past it has often been kind of the “bucket list” of everything major a player can do in a year, with a focus on activities/missions introduced to that point. The first time they did it it was across your entire Destiny “career”. They do it annually now, so even if you’ve done some of the activities listed in the Seal, you’ll have to do them again. There are some items for the Seal that only became available this year or season. 

to get the Seal and title you won’t have to do every raid, but with their being 30 triumphs and needing 28 to complete the Seal, with 7 triumphs being tied to completing Raids, you will definitely have to do some Raids to get it. 

I have 3 more Raids to do, and I’ve never done them before. lol Going to be a pain finding a group to let me tag along. 

8 hours ago, Remarkableriots said:

I just have to do some more strikes to finish the Majestic armor step tomorrow. I'm not sure if I'll finish the last step of the glowy armor step unless I find a raid group.

You can unlock the glows for each armor piece even after Solstice has ended.

On 9/6/2020 at 1:57 AM, Remarkableriots said:

I just have to do some more strikes to finish the Majestic armor step tomorrow. I'm not sure if I'll finish the last step of the glowy armor step unless I find a raid group.

I don’t recall any of the armor prices requiring a raid. 

Helmet – Complete a Nightfall: The Ordeal Strike on Master difficulty (you will want a fire team and be at least 1060 power)

Gauntlets – Complete a Nightmare Hunt on the Moon(super easy, any difficulty)

Chest Armor – Complete the Pit of Heresy Dungeon on the Moon(Pain in the ass if you ask me, but if you find a group for this or the Nightfall, I’d say do both. )

Leg Armor – Win matches in Trials of Osiris(7 wins in the weekend Trials playlist. Not in a row, just 7 wins accumulated) 

Class Item – Defeat the final boss in Altars of Sorrow on the Moon(This is the big public event on the moon near the Red Keep. It says you have to beat the last Boss 3 times, but I only had to do it once.) 

so yeah, no six man Raid team needed for glows. 

3 hours ago, Remarkableriots said:

@Spawn_of_Apathy I finally took the time to look at MMXX and i have 8/28 done. Trying to figure out how to get Umbral traces for Means To An End quest. It says Gambit but I didn't get any from it.

You get them from defeating “challenging enemies”, which should be any orange health bar or greater. The tougher the enemy the more you get. You don’t have to land the final blow, I think just so long as you do any damage to them. 

I finished enough requirements to get the MMXX seal and title last night. Got the last of the Savathûn Eyes in the Prophecy dungeon to finish off that triumph.

Quite a sense of accomplishment I felt unlocking the Seal. There was a lot of time and effort spending trying to find LFG groups to do things like Trials, Master Nightfalls, and the Raids. So many dysfunctional groups, but found enough good ones that I completed enough tasks. 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Spawn_of_Apathy said:

I finished enough requirements to get the MMXX seal and title last night. Got the last of the Savathûn Eyes in the Prophecy dungeon to finish off that triumph.

Quite a sense of accomplishment I felt unlocking the Seal. There was a lot of time and effort spending trying to find LFG groups to do things like Trials, Master Nightfalls, and the Raids. So many dysfunctional groups, but found enough good ones that I completed enough tasks. 

Congrats on finishing that!

15 minutes ago, Spawn_of_Apathy said:

Yes they are. They work just like champions, so be sure to use champion mods on them. When you can get the seasonal sword, Falling Guillotine, it makes them much easier to kill. Shotguns are good too. 

Decided to hunt them in the event instead of the faster way because at least you have some backup.