Jump to content
Jason

~*The Official Thread of Presidential Tantrums and Candy-Throwing*~

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Greatoneshere said:

Holy shit his CPAC speech is downright horrifying. And my brain hurts now.

 

Get the 25th amendment going STAT.

 

I constantly find myself between wanting to ignore the president, but then again, it's the president (at least the office of the president) and it's important to be informed.

 

So I listened to his 2 1/2 hour CPAC speech over the past few days. It literally sounded like Obama era Fox News opinion hosts made Frankensteins monster.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Even if he’s going to lean into being the fast food president, surely motherfucker has seen a chafing dish. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, osxmatt said:

 

I constantly find myself between wanting to ignore the president, but then again, it's the president (at least the office of the president) and it's important to be informed.

 

So I listened to his 2 1/2 hour CPAC speech over the past few days. It literally sounded like Obama era Fox News opinion hosts made Frankensteins monster.

 

It was literally one of the most batshit speeches I've seen, much less from a president. The audience reacting positively to all his insane bullshit makes it even more depressing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Greatoneshere said:

 

It was literally one of the most batshit speeches I've seen, much less from a president. The audience reacting positively to all his insane bullshit makes it even more depressing.

 

21 hours ago, Jason said:

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Jason said:

 

 

 

Yeah I saw your posts on that earlier - he definitely fucking looks like he's tweaking . . . or something. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Greatoneshere said:

 

It was literally one of the most batshit speeches I've seen, much less from a president. The audience reacting positively to all his insane bullshit makes it even more depressing.

 

Yep. But sadly in journalism, it's well established the electorate is above reproach.

 

But that's what I think of every time I listen to a Trump speech, or hear Mark Meadows birther comments, or anything Steve King has to say. Not the one man that has insane opinions, but the hundreds or thousands of people cheering in agreement.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, osxmatt said:

 

I constantly find myself between wanting to ignore the president, but then again, it's the president (at least the office of the president) and it's important to be informed.

 

So I listened to his 2 1/2 hour CPAC speech over the past few days. It literally sounded like Obama era Fox News opinion hosts made Frankensteins monster.

 

I mean, that’s pretty much what he was for years before his 2016 announcement. He was already a Fox audience “darling”. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, osxmatt said:

 

Yep. But sadly in journalism, it's well established the electorate is above reproach.

 

But that's what I think of every time I listen to a Trump speech, or hear Mark Meadows birther comments, or anything Steve King has to say. Not the one man that has insane opinions, but the hundreds or thousands of people cheering in agreement.

 

I completely agree.

 

The scary/depressing realization since Trump got elected isn't him somehow becoming president, it's me having to acknowledge that his base exists. Even if Trump isn't re-elected they will still exist and are out there. And I have to accept that they also represent mankind, and then I realize, yep, we're fucked then. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Jason said:

 

 

Jesus Christ, they actually tweeted that photo? He looks like a fucking retard.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

lol he's so predictable, he never goes off about reporting unless it's true.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, osxmatt said:

 

 

:lol: You can tell his heart's not even in delivering that stupidity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Also, having been right at the front at a concert where there was no railing, I can definitively assert that the railing is way more for the protection of the audience than for the protection of the person on the stage. The entire crowd will basically just topple forward without a railing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Jason said:

 

:lol: You can tell his heart's not even in delivering that stupidity.

It feels like a tv show with 2 minutes of needed filler to reach their proper runtime. Like when the Simpsons visit Apu after being shot saving James Woods. They hug and assume that’s the end, check watch and hug him again before credits roll. Fox News are The Simpson’s to comfort/cuddle and Trump is Apu enjoying every moment of their imbrace. Sorry, but everything seems to have a Simpson reference somehow

 

PMMD.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mitch McConnell should be publicly flogged any time someone accuses Democrats of obstruction.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Greatoneshere said:

 

I completely agree.

 

The scary/depressing realization since Trump got elected isn't him somehow becoming president, it's me having to acknowledge that his base exists. Even if Trump isn't re-elected they will still exist and are out there. And I have to accept that they also represent mankind, and then I realize, yep, we're fucked then. 

 

Yeah, he has like a 46% approval rating and a 90% approval rating with republicans. Who the fuck are these people? What the fuck is wrong with them?

 

If Trump was a Democrat I would abandon the party. I say that without a seconds pause. I would just be done.

 

Anyone who supports Trump is a fucking idiot and should go fuck themselves. I'm done trying to be nice. Don't care anymore.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, ort said:

 

Yeah, he has like a 46% approval rating and a 90% approval rating with republicans. Who the fuck are these people? What the fuck is wrong with them?

 

If Trump was a Democrat I would abandon the party. I say that without a seconds pause. I would just be done.

 

Anyone who supports Trump is a fucking idiot and should go fuck themselves. I'm done trying to be nice. Don't care anymore.

 

I'm with you there brother. I can't fathom (well, I can, but it's unconscionable) how this is possible. But it is. And it says something about humankind overall. And it's not good. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, ort said:

 

Yeah, he has like a 46% approval rating and a 90% approval rating with republicans. Who the fuck are these people? What the fuck is wrong with them?

 

If Trump was a Democrat I would abandon the party. I say that without a seconds pause. I would just be done.

 

Anyone who supports Trump is a fucking idiot and should go fuck themselves. I'm done trying to be nice. Don't care anymore.

 

trump has high numbers with the GOP because those who disagree with him are leaving the party.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Anathema- said:

 

trump has high numbers with the GOP because those who disagree with him are leaving the party.

Being forced out of the party.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Toddler was up until nearly midnight having a Twitter tantrum tonight.

 

image.png

 

image.png

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, ort said:

 

Yeah, he has like a 46% approval rating and a 90% approval rating with republicans. Who the fuck are these people? What the fuck is wrong with them?

 

If Trump was a Democrat I would abandon the party. I say that without a seconds pause. I would just be done.

 

Anyone who supports Trump is a fucking idiot and should go fuck themselves. I'm done trying to be nice. Don't care anymore.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, RedSoxFan9 said:

Ronald McDonald, CEO of McDonalds

"Have you heard of this McDonald guy? I hear lots of things from lots of people about him. Some people say he has a farm, it's true, it's true. It's not as big a farm as Trump farm, but that's ok. Anyway, let me tell you... About this McDonald. He has a cow, Democrats... Democrats want to take it away from him, but we won't let that happen, will we folks? Believe me, they're not gonna take his cow which by the way has made a ton of money and created thousands of jobs. Let me tell you about this cow. Tremendous cow, beautiful cow. It goes moo moo here... Moo moo there... Here a moo, there a moo... Everywhere! Moo moo. The fake news media won't tell you this! "

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...