~*The Official Thread of One Term/Twice Impeached/Worst of Them All Presidential Tantrums, Candy Throwing, and Pants Shitting*~

Mr. Pillsbury, the leading authority on China, says they have total respect for Donald Trump and for Donald Trump's very, very large brain. "Donald Trump, they don't know what to do." No we’ve broken a lot of records. We’ve broken virtually every record. Because you know, look I only need this space. They need much more room. For basketball, for hockey and all of the sports, they need a lot of room. We don’t need it. We have people in that space. So we break all of these records. Really we do it without like, the musical instruments. This is the only musical: the mouth. And hopefully the brain attached to the mouth. Right? The brain, more important than the mouth, is the brain. The brain is much more important.” I said, “You don’t use steam anymore for catapult?” “No sir.” I said, “Ah, how is it working?” “Sir, not good. Not good. Doesn’t have the power. You know the steam is just brutal. You see that sucker going and steam’s going all over the place, there’s planes thrown in the air.” It sounded bad to me. Digital. They have digital. What is digital? And it’s very complicated, you have to be Albert Einstein to figure it out. And I said—and now they want to buy more aircraft carriers. I said, “What system are you going to be—” “Sir, we’re staying with digital.” I said, “No you’re not. You going to goddamned steam, the digital costs hundreds of millions of dollars more money and it’s no good.” “Look, having nuclear — my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart — you know, if you’re a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I’m one of the smartest people anywhere in the world — it’s true! — but when you’re a conservative Republican they try — oh, do they do a number — that’s why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune — you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we’re a little disadvantaged — but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me — it would have been so easy, and it’s not as important as these lives are — nuclear is powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what’s going to happen and he was right, who would have thought? — but when you look at what’s going on with the four prisoners — now it used to be three, now it’s four — but when it was three and even now, I would have said it’s all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don’t, they haven’t figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it’s gonna take them about another 150 years — but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us.”

3 hours ago, RedSoxFan9 said:

They're broke 20 years olds so I doubt they'll pass up anything that is free

I doubt athletes that are watching their diets want to be eating fast food that they can get ANYWHERE, rather than, you know, something different while dining in the WHITE HOUSE.

7 minutes ago, DarkStar189 said:

We inch closer and closer to the movie Idiocracy becoming a reality. 

president-comacho-idiocracy.jpg

Please, Camacho was a way better president than Trump. He sought out the advice of the literal smartest man in the world and then actually implemented that advice. Can you imagine Trump doing that?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

13 minutes ago, Jason said:

Please, Camacho was a way better president than Trump. He sought out the advice of the literal smartest man in the world and then actually implemented that advice. Can you imagine Trump doing that?

Trump doesn't need to seek out the advice of the smartest man, he is the smartest man, with the best brain that knows the best words

1 hour ago, MarSolo said:

I doubt athletes that are watching their diets want to be eating fast food that they can get ANYWHERE, rather than, you know, something different while dining in the WHITE HOUSE.

Football players barely have time to see their diet, let alone watch it. 

1 hour ago, Jason said:

He also ordered the smartest man alive to be executed by a man driving a monster truck because using water tanked the Brawndo corporation.