~*The Official Thread of One Term/Twice Impeached/Worst of Them All Presidential Tantrums, Candy Throwing, and Pants Shitting*~

1 minute ago, 5timechamp said:

Becoming President only put a bigger microscope on Trump and all his holdings..I wouldnt be too upset if he got wiped out..

still waiting for the morning when I wake to find out Trump Jr, Ivanka, Kushner and others have been taken under arrest..

I want him ruined in every way possible because probably the best defense against another billionaire demagogue like him running(and tricking dumbass Republicans into electing them) is to convince them the hassle simply isn't worth it.

3 hours ago, Spawn_of_Apathy said:

Well if that isn't the pot calling the kettle intolerant and one sided. 

I remember when CNN was everyone's middle ground between MSNBC and Fox, but the spin Republicans have been pushing for some time is any new coverage that is not blanket support of Republicans is liberal media. 

It drives my wife crazy that i watch CNN.  And my parents are dissappointed that I don't watch Fox News.  When we go to visit them for Christmas, it will be 3 straight days of FNC on the TV.  Luckily we don't usually talk about politics, it's just on in the background. 

• Sad 2

8 hours ago, Jason said:

NO FUNNY YOU'RE NOT FUNNY

Wait, he called out Saturday Night Live and said it should be "tested in court"? :lol: The First Amendment clearly means nothing to Republicans.

4 hours ago, mclumber1 said:

It drives my wife crazy that i watch CNN.  And my parents are dissappointed that I don't watch Fox News.  When we go to visit them for Christmas, it will be 3 straight days of FNC on the TV.  Luckily we don't usually talk about politics, it's just on in the background. 

Dear god...

15 minutes ago, skillzdadirecta said:

Wait, he called out Saturday Night Live and said it should be "tested in court"? :lol: The First Amendment clearly means nothing to Republicans.

Dear god...

The 2nd ammendment is the only part of the constitution any of them have read, and probably because somebody smarter than them read it to them.