~*The Official Thread of One Term/Twice Impeached/Worst of Them All Presidential Tantrums, Candy Throwing, and Pants Shitting*~

Just now, SimpleG said:

image-title1.jpg

F0B07DE8-1DD8-B71B-0BDA21D497A3293B.jpg?

The Civil Rights movement was anything but civil

I see refreshing water being spritzed on a hot day. That dog? A sweet therapy dog helping people out. Telling a vile, degenerate liar that she isn't welcome in a place of business is far more uncivil than that.

This Is Just the Beginning

Today has been a day of absolute white-hot seething rage for me.  Not directed at the Imbecile-in-Chief and his enablers - that's a given.  But directed at the "chattering class" who pretty much dropped the mask to show just how much of bunch of cowards they are when they realize  that someone might make them somewhat uncomfortable in a public setting.

What REALLY pushed me over the edge today was Obama's Secretary of "Education". 

• Like 1
  • Guillotine 1

6 hours ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

Not really. I've given in and called out some of her shitty views before. And she has quite a few. Then I kick myself for letting myself get sucked into it and getting angry. I'm in the minority there. Things won't go well if I make it a habit. 

You can always flee north. There is big demand for nurses up here. =)

On 6/25/2018 at 6:17 PM, SimpleG said:

image-title1.jpg

F0B07DE8-1DD8-B71B-0BDA21D497A3293B.jpg?

The Civil Rights movement was anything but civil

Whenever I talk to somebody who is anti-kaepernick they always bring up the protesting during the civil rights movement for how things should be if they want change and I want to throw myself through a wall. 

Then when I attempt to educate them about how people were arrested, beaten, and killed, they don’t know what to say and revert back to “uh uh uh well it’s MY RIGHT to think he’s an idiot”