~*The Official Thread of One Term/Twice Impeached/Worst of Them All Presidential Tantrums, Candy Throwing, and Pants Shitting*~

11 hours ago, Jason said:

Source? Dale live tweets all of these Hitler Youth rallies (he's also the Toronto Star reporter who broke the NAFTA-derailing news last week), so he's not just some random resistance schmuck saying this.

The source is my memory. I can't quote or cite it, but I remember him saying there would be consequences to his supporters not getting out to vote. 

8 minutes ago, osxmatt said:

I know it’s about Papadapadingdong but I don’t follow the logic?

He's saying that the Mueller probe has cost $28 million since it's inception.  Probably true, but he is insinuating that the probe's only result is one guilty plea worth 14 days of jail time. 

2 minutes ago, PaladinSolo said:

Trump had the National Park Service crop photos of his inauguration to make it look like more people were there.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/09/07/politics/trump-inauguration-photos/index.html

Not only that.

His staff then had them edit Waldo into the picture so they could keep Trump distracted with it.

1 hour ago, mclumber1 said:

He's saying that the Mueller probe has cost $28 million since it's inception.  Probably true, but he is insinuating that the probe's only result is one guilty plea worth 14 days of jail time. 

So a great day for America is sarcasm then?

That’s what had me so confused.

Tucker Carlson has one of the most punchable faces on TV. He always has this angry confused look on his face. I don't understand how anyone can watch that show or take him seriously at all. He's such fucking clown shoes.

I mean, I like top hate watch it for 15-20 minutes here and there, but seriously, there are people out there who take this man seriously. That truly frightens me.

2 minutes ago, ort said:

Tucker Carlson has one of the most punchable faces on TV. He always has this angry confused look on his face. I don't understand how anyone can watch that show or take him seriously at all. He's such fucking clown shoes.

I mean, I like top hate watch it for 15-20 minutes here and there, but seriously, there are people out there who take this man seriously. That truly frightens me.

Remember to set your DVRs for our show each night at 8pm, if you can figure out how to work them, I still haven’t.

For the show that is the sworn enemy of lying, pomposity, smugness, and groupthink.