~*The Official Thread of One Term/Twice Impeached/Worst of Them All Presidential Tantrums, Candy Throwing, and Pants Shitting*~

1 minute ago, Greatoneshere said:

The slur term "Democrat" is so fucking tiring from Republicans and Trump. It's the Democratic party you fucking idiots, not the Democrat party. Just a small pet peeve of mine.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Democratic_Party_(United_States)

Why do you think they do it? Like all things they do, to trigger the libs.

2 minutes ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

Why do you think they do it? Like all things they do, to trigger the libs.

I'm more bothered by it's actual incorrectness. I keep thinking they are talking about some absurd third party. It's just asinine. But you are right, that's why they do it. I just wish they triggered me with facts, not stupidity. That'd actually be worth something. 

Just now, Greatoneshere said:

I'm more bothered by it's actual incorrectness. I keep thinking they are talking about some absurd third party. It's just asinine. But you are right, that's why they do it. I just wish they triggered me with facts, not stupidity. That'd actually be worth something. 

haha suck it libtard

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Greatoneshere said:

The slur term "Democrat" is so fucking tiring from Republicans and Trump. It's the Democratic party you fucking idiots, not the Democrat party. Just a small pet peeve of mine.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Democratic_Party_(United_States)

They managed to turn "liberal" into a slur, so I don't know why you're surprised by this.

43 minutes ago, thewhyteboar said:

My stars what a shitty take.

That is indeed quite the hot take. I wonder what they'd say about Hitler:

"He held the highest position in Germany, commanded great armies, led incredible generals on successful military campaigns, and he could have ruled the world but no one would let him! He was a man ahead of his time."

Like, what in the fuck? 

18 minutes ago, Greatoneshere said:

That is indeed quite the hot take. I wonder what they'd say about Hitler:

"He held the highest position in Germany, commanded great armies, led incredible generals on successful military campaigns, and he could have ruled the world but no one would let him! He was a man ahead of his time."

Like, what in the fuck? 

Hitler would have created Israel if the liberals had just let him!

• Haha 1