~*The Official Thread of One Term/Twice Impeached/Worst of Them All Presidential Tantrums, Candy Throwing, and Pants Shitting*~

What the what?!

734b3tm.gif?w=560

Omarosa claimed Trump once ate a note in front of her to hide its content.

In early 2017, Manigault Newman says she walked Michael Cohen, then Trump’s personal lawyer, into the Oval Office for a meeting with Trump — and saw the president chewing up a piece of paper while Cohen was leaving the office. Another White House official confirmed that Manigault Newman brought Cohen into the White House and was later rebuked for it. The two remain in contact, according to people familiar with the relationship.

“I saw him put a note in his mouth. Since Trump was ever the germaphobe, I was shocked he appeared to be chewing and swallowing the paper. It must have been something very, very sensitive,” she writes in her book

Oh, and also confirms previous claims that he was caught on mic using the you know what word on the Apprentice.

I take anything she says with a big grain of salt, but remember a credible story from a while back that says a whole team of White House employees has been set to the task of literally taping together notes and documents that Trump constantly tears up because, ya know, it's totally illegal for him to do so.

• Haha 1

There are very few people with less credibility than Omarosa Newman.

Any interviewer who doesn't lead with the question, "You knew what type of man he was from the show and yet you followed him to the White House.  You said that 'Every critic, every detractor, will have to bow down to President Trump.'  Why should anyone believe a damned word you say?" isn't doing their job. 

To hell with that woman.

8 minutes ago, SFLUFAN said:

There are very few people with less credibility than Omarosa Newman.

Any interviewer who doesn't lead with the question, "You knew what type of man he was from the show and yet you followed him to the White House.  You said that 'Every critic, every detractor, will have to bow down to President Trump.'  Why should anyone believe a damned word you say?" isn't doing their job. 

To hell with that woman.

9 hours ago, SFLUFAN said:

No, he's punishing them for the continuing detainment of an American pastor.  The atrocious phrasing of the tweet makes it appear there's a correlation between the lira's decline and the tariffs. 

According to the NYT article I just read, the Dotard may also be failing to distinguish between market-driven currency slumps and intentional currency devaluations. Hence raising the tariffs in part because he thinks the lira weakening against the dollar is a ploy to soften the impact of the tariffs. 

3 hours ago, SFLUFAN said:

The fact that the media is more than likely going to be consumed by that woman's book for the next week makes me want to burn something down.

It's gonna happen with every major figure who leaves the White House and writes a book, and everything they say is going to be accepted in good faith, and they're all going to get a chance to completely rehab their image. Already basically happened with Spicer.

6 hours ago, Amazatron said:

Does anyone even care if Trump was on recording using the "n-word"?

There was a time I believe such a tape could be a turning point.

I think that time is far, far gone. If anything it will make his base feel vindicated. “Here’s the powerful man in the world, and he speaks just like me.”