~*The Official Thread of One Term/Twice Impeached/Worst of Them All Presidential Tantrums, Candy Throwing, and Pants Shitting*~

1 hour ago, Chairslinger said:

After a quick Google search, here is a partial list of famous short novels in the 50,000 word count range.

I wonder if there is a single cross word aimed at Putin in there.....

About as close as it gets of the 3 mentions of Putin in that wall of tweet.

Vladimir Putin
PRESIDENT OF RUSSIA
“responsible for backing Animal Assad”

The only other mentions are;

“I respected, and even trusted, Vladimir Putin of Russia more than those in our Intelligence Agencies”

and 

That Obama had, “had zero chemistry with Putin,”

Also the term "fake news" is in there almost 800 times, so 1600ish of those 48,000 are the very very very very very very many uses of fake news. 

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Jason said:

ngl I sort of wish we could see tonight's rage tweeting 

10 hours ago, Chollowa said:

There have been at least 5 occasions where I've thought, I wonder what that fucking idiot would be tweeting right if he still had his account. 

I’m ok with my ignorance here. Especially since he no longer has any influence or control over policy. 

the peace is refreshing. 

• Like 1

Just now, BloodyHell said:

I wonder who the poor suckers are that drew Donnie Watch for the media. Sitting in Florida praying for a glimpse and a ratings boost...

Maybe it's punishment like the time the one dumb columnist lady at the NYT literally got exiled to Australia. 

2 minutes ago, SuperSpreader said:

Nah. His lawyers probably told him to stfu for reals 

Why would Trump suddenly start doing what his lawyers tell him?

trump-3-6-e1488831267649-392x234.jpg
LAWANDCRIME.COM

President Donald Trump has a top litigator in his corner during the Justice Department's investigation of Russian connections to his presidential campaign. But Marc Kasowitz wasn't the Trump team's first choice, according to a report by Yahoo News, and it turns out the others just weren't interested.

R4WSECC3KMI6XKCJN6KCHJ277U.jpg&w=1440
WWW.WASHINGTONPOST.COM

The former president, in his first political activity since leaving office, endorses an ally for Arizona party chair who backed his false claims of election fraud.

• Guillotine 1

21 minutes ago, silentbob said:

Anyone have some of them Bugs Bunny exploding golf balls. . . . asking for a friend  

I once had firecracker type golf balls that blew up and caused a huge bang when struck. Im not even sure they were legal. They were just rubber, packed with some mixture that would take about a second to react, so they would blow in the air. Probably pretty dangerous, but we were bored to be firing golf balls into the desert. You can only spend so much off duty time target shooting and doing judo. Lots of fun.

• Commissar SFLUFAN changed the title to ~*The Official Thread of One Term/Twice Impeached/Worst of Them All Presidential Tantrums, Candy Throwing, and Pants Shitting*~