~*The Official Thread of One Term/Twice Impeached/Worst of Them All Presidential Tantrums, Candy Throwing, and Pants Shitting*~

3 hours ago, mclumber1 said:

This is actually a big deal. With no reason to hide Trump's financials for him any longer (Deutsche is a semi-shady bank who was the only bank at the end that would loan Trump money when no other bank no longer would) and this will make it even easier to go after Trump by the private banks and the SDNY. This is gonna be good. 

All this is hurting the Trump name as a brand and as a symbol of prestige... the thing he does value, himself. I hope it continues, as others high opinion of him is the only thing that matters to him... additionally it seems to be part of the thing that empowers him to talk down to others he doesnt deem worthy...

Bring up all those sexual harrasment lawsuits now, the nation might be more receptive to them. He was going to grab women by the what?  But whatever you do to Donald...do to his kids as well, break that smug, coked up arrogance that these little shits have been projecting their entire life... dont forget Melania either

53 minutes ago, Jason said:
GettyImages-1186270563-804x536.jpg
TALKINGPOINTSMEMO.COM

Judge Kicks Lin Wood Off Carter Page Case Due To 'Mendacity,' 'Incompetence'

I kind of feel sorry for the guy Elon Musk called a pedophile, he sued with Lin Wood representing him and he lost.   It might be because he had such a shitty lawyer.

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, Uaarkson said:

Cool. I hope he kills himself.

16 hours ago, mclumber1 said:

Nah.  The best thing that can happen to Trumpism is for Trump to flee the country.  His support amongst these chuds would evaporate if he did this. 

I would only worry that he would be a national security risk at that point.  BUT you know for a fact he never actually absorbed any of the intel that was spoon fed to him over these last 4 years.  Instead of giving Putin all of the nitty gritty details, all he'll be able to Vladimir is vague bullshit.

I think he and his followers should do a heaven's gate thing. I mean they'd probably do it. 2 birds with 1 stone and all that.

9 minutes ago, Spawn_of_Apathy said:

lol because you know who wins a Nobel Peace Prize, it’s somebody who is being admonished for inciting a violent riot, after years of incendiary rhetoric. 

Donald is just the right kind of baby for that to go right over his head, and think he still should get a Nobel. 

Nahhh, he wants the Noble instead.

2 hours ago, finaljedi said:

What's the point now?  They're all out of a job in 6 days, kissing his ass serves no purpose for their careers.  Is Pompeo one of the weird true believers that Trump seems to have among some people who should know better

2022 mid-terms + 2024

5 hours ago, MarSolo said:

I put my beagle down yesterday so this post just depressed the fuck out of me because I want to check his ears for this now.

:cry:

I’m really sorry to hear that :(  Our beagle is 8 so hopefully she’s got a lot left in the tank, but I know I’m going to be useless when she goes. Hope you’re hanging in there. 

3 hours ago, Kal-El814 said:

I’m really sorry to hear that :(  Our beagle is 8 so hopefully she’s got a lot left in the tank, but I know I’m going to be useless when she goes. Hope you’re hanging in there. 

Mine had cancer, and he was a month away from 10 years old. My advice is if she randomly starts throwing up after eating, don’t assume she’s just being a pig and eating her food too fast like I did. I think the cancer started in his stomach and spread to his lymph nodes. 

2 hours ago, Littleronin said:

We lost our beagle about 2 years ago. I still haven't been able to BBQ without breaking down a bit. He was always by my side when it came to going out and grilling. 

It’s only been a day, and thus far I went to the couch this morning to rub his belly thinking he would be there and was shocked he wasn’t, and then later I was in bathroom washing my hands, I thought I heard him moving around because his collar tags would constantly jingle when he walked around, but it was just my belt buckle clanging behind the sound of the running water.

I’m a wreck inside.

• Sad 2

14 minutes ago, MarSolo said:

Mine had cancer, and he was a month away from 10 years old. My advice is if she randomly starts throwing up after eating, don’t assume she’s just being a pig and eating her food too fast like I did. I think the cancer started in his stomach and spread to his lymph nodes. 

It’s only been a day, and thus far I went to the couch this morning to rub his belly thinking he would be there and was shocked he wasn’t, and then later I was in bathroom washing my hands, I thought I heard him moving around because his collar tags would constantly jingle when he walked around, but it was just my belt buckle clanging behind the sound of the running water.

I’m a wreck inside.

I feel you. I thought it would get easier for me, but after 17 years with him around it still feels like he is here for somethings. My son still thinks about him all the time too. We got Tails a week after my son was born. My son's name is Miles and we figured to complete the video game name he needed a friend named Tails. 

• Sad 1

My own cat of sixteen years left us a couple months back. Last month we got a new friend and it's helped a lot. I miss my old friend still but for those things that really defined him. Loud purring, waking us up in the morning, getting up in your face during meal time and stealing food... but I have another friend whose belly I can rub and give treats to and who gives me kisses on the face and lets me pick him up. The emptiness isn't so all consuming. 

2 hours ago, Anathema- said:

My own cat of sixteen years left us a couple months back. Last month we got a new friend and it's helped a lot. I miss my old friend still but for those things that really defined him. Loud purring, waking us up in the morning, getting up in your face during meal time and stealing food... but I have another friend whose belly I can rub and give treats to and who gives me kisses on the face and lets me pick him up. The emptiness isn't so all consuming. 

We have two cats, both of whom were my wife's before we started dating, and they are 10 years old. Anytime either of them doesn't eat a lot or throws up, I start to think about them dying. :( They have so much personality, and even the grump one has become a soft old-timer over the years, always wanting cuddles. It also makes me sad to think when the pandemic is over and we both go back to working in the office, the cats will miss us all day.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Kal-El814 said:

While I certainly hope that he lives a long, long life, Beagles lifespans are typically shorter than other purebreds. None of the four I owned made it to 11, abd they were all from different breeders. One had a hip problem at 8, and needed to be euthanized, one had cancer around the same age. The other two died in between 10 and 11. And I ran my dogs daily, as well as feeding them diets of real meat and fish.

Their instincts are incredible though. Probably the most fun hunting dogs to raise.