~*The Official Thread of One Term/Twice Impeached/Worst of Them All Presidential Tantrums, Candy Throwing, and Pants Shitting*~

5 hours ago, Fizzzzle said:

Why you gotta come at me like that

I don't drink a lot, but ive been smoking more pot than ever before. Not just by a little either. 3g a day average, especially since the election.

Being out of work doesn't help. Thankfully I may start taking courses again. Time to actually finish my bachelor's and apply for law schools (still a year from that, at minimum)

Just now, Jason said:

Icing his bone spurs in his solid gold apartment while rocking out to Macho Man(the most unironically masculine song ever made).

There are a lot of dangerous and horrible lies that Trump has fed to his followers. But getting them to buy his tough guy shtick has got to be one of the most ridiculous.

At least Bush had the good grace to cosplay as a cowboy.

Like, my gods. The most masculine person ever to hold the office? I know there's a lot of hyperbole around Trump, but once in a while I hear something that just mkes me face palm so goddamned hard.

Yes, Trump is totally more masculine than Theodore Roosevelt. Who got fucking shot in the chest and still finished his speech. Who, after the death of his wife, spent a year in Dakota, working the land. Yep, Trump is SUPER DUPER masculine. Fucking BONE SPURS is tough as nails.

2 minutes ago, Uaarkson said:

Cool. I hope he kills himself.

Nah.  The best thing that can happen to Trumpism is for Trump to flee the country.  His support amongst these chuds would evaporate if he did this. 

I would only worry that he would be a national security risk at that point.  BUT you know for a fact he never actually absorbed any of the intel that was spoon fed to him over these last 4 years.  Instead of giving Putin all of the nitty gritty details, all he'll be able to Vladimir is vague bullshit.

1 minute ago, mclumber1 said:

Nah.  The best thing that can happen to Trumpism is for Trump to flee the country.  His support amongst these chuds would evaporate if he did this. 

I would only worry that he would be a national security risk at that point.  BUT you know for a fact he never actually absorbed any of the intel that was spoon fed to him over these last 4 years.  Instead of giving Putin all of the nitty gritty details, all he'll be able to Vladimir is vague bullshit.

We need the live telecast of him getting dragged out but then they find him dead on the toilet.